Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The History of the Spotty series/character!

I was in first grade and I used to draw after I finished my work. One of my helpers Mrs. S saw me drawing and soon she helped get me hooked into making books. She was even the one who even gave me the Doodle Book, (now Doole Book). The way Spotty came to be created was that Mrs. S thought I needed to make up my own characters, so I could be original. (Since Doole Book only had characters that other people made like Disney and Mario Bros.)

Soon Spotty was born. But at the time I didn’t know Spotty would be what he is for me today. Spotty is one of my only continuing characters. And I didn’t know that Spotty would have many other stars (like Beardy, Coyote, and Spotty Jr.). But Spotty today is rarely in his own books, but he has been a guest star in at least every book I’ve ever written, (like Max Storm, Comic Book Land, Funtime, KWE, and even Stork). Spotty is the only character to have his own magazine named after him. I hope Spotty never dies, because for me it all started with a dog. So now you know how Spotty came to be!

Spotty’s accomplishments!
·        Funtime hall of famer
·        Bucky Werks hall of famer

·        2-time Doole Book Legends award winner

No comments:

Post a Comment