Monday, July 29, 2013

I WAS ON TV TWICE!

Okay, since I written and published a book right, since I have Asperger sydrome (which is a form of Autism) right, and my life would make a great movie someday right...you would of guessed I be a TV sooner then later. Not only was I on local TV, but I was on local TV twice. Not once but twice! I was on both WGN and ABC-7 two of the best local TV stations in the Chicago area. Sadly, even though I was on TV twice promoting my self published book "The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson" and talking about my life...my book isn't selling. So readers of this blog, buy my book you'll love it and it took me long to write it so please read it (even though there's a lot of spelling errors). Hell you can read it on Google Books for free (I'm not greedy). So to end this here is the link to my TV interview with WGN and a heads up if you watch it...COLLEGE DROPOUT (it's a little out dated). Enjoy the show!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment