Saturday, July 13, 2013

Salesman Spotty Never Gives Up!

“Ding dong,” rang the doorbell. Flea-Boy the Clown answered the door. “Hello good sir…how would you like to buy a toaster today,” asked Spotty. “You again…I don’t want to buy a toaster from you and I leave me alone,” yelled Flea-Boy the Clown. Flea-Boy the Clown then slammed the door. “Damn it…nobody wants to buy my toasters,” said Spotty to himself. Then Paul Proboscis Monkey bumped into Spotty as he was leaving. “Sorry buddy I didn’t mean to bump into you,” said Paul Proboscis Monkey while smoking a cigar. “That’s okay…say would you like to buy a toaster,” asked Spotty. “No…what I would like is for these idiots to pay their rent on time,” cried Paul Proboscis Monkey. “Well I wish people would buy my toasters…I’m the only salesman employed and I wish I could get some help to sell these toasters,” said Spotty. “Only salesman employed huh,” said Paul Proboscis Monkey while smoking a cigar. Now we go to Paul Proboscis Monkey and Spotty who called a meeting of the Silly Squad members. “Look will pay you the rent when we can now leave us alone Paul,” cried Flea-Boy the Clown. “Now listen up you idiots…I just got you all new jobs…working for Mr. Spotty selling toasters door to door…it pays enough to pay the money you idiots owe me…now meet your new boss Mr. Spotty,” said Paul Proboscis Monkey. “What do you mean you got us jobs…we already…,” cried Flea-Boy the Clown as Paul Proboscis Monkey left the room. “Alright men…you all work for me now…here’s some suits and ties for you to wear…now let’s sell toasters until the quota is met…go Team Spotty,” yelled Spotty. Soon all the Silly Squad members began to sell toasters door to door. After a whole day of selling toasters, the Silly Squad members collected enough money to pay their rent. “See I told you my plan would work...now just remember to pay your rent on time and I won’t bug you again,” said Paul Proboscis Monkey. “Plus we made a little extra money for ourselves,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. Then Flea-Boy the Clown, Igor, Fatty the Elephant Seal, Stupid Kid, Mr. Face, Mr. Bunny, Bear and Snake began to cheer. “Well good day to you now…oh there’s one thing I was wondering,” asked Spotty. “What you annoying dog,” asked Flea-Boy the Clown. “Could I join the Silly Squad,” asked Spotty. “Sure why not,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. The Silly Squad has another new member…Spotty. Spotty would soon realize that he would regret his decision to join the Silly Squad. But for now…everyone was happy!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment