Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The History of the Super Dudes series!

The Super Dudes were home movies that me and my cousins made when we were young. The Super Dudes were also in my Doole Books and the team just grew and grew. The Super Dudes were originally just lazy superheroes but now a days they have gotten a bit edgy than funny. Yes, the Super Dudes were supposed to be funny (basically with characters like the Fartinator which are kind of funny), but over time the stories got darker so maybe they weren’t funny anymore. The Super Dudes are by far the first Super Hero group me and my cousins ever created. Oh and just a fun fact, in the home movies Super Dude was originally called Superman (which is the DC comics character) and Young One was originally called Hercules (which is the Greek hero). Enjoy the book!

Super Dude’s accomplishments!
·        Funtime hall of famer
·        Bucky Werks hall of famer

·        Doole Book Legends Award winner

No comments:

Post a Comment