Monday, July 4, 2016

KWE 2007: Part 5!

“Alright, now it’s time for the KWE Heavyweight Championship match between Dean Deathlock and Mr. Unknown,” yelled Jack Sports. “Did I ever tell you that Dean Deathlock has bipolar disorder,” yelled Dr. Wrestling. “No, and I really don’t care,” yelled Jack Sports. Dean Deathlock walked down to the ring, and then the lights turned off. Then Mr. Unknown popped out of nowhere. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Dean Deathlock punched Mr. Unknown in the gut, and then Dean Deathlock kicked Mr. Unknown in the chin. Then Dean Deathlock picked up Mr. Unknown and put him in a deathlock. Then Mr. Unknown was knocked out, and then Dean Deathlock pinned Mr. Unknown. “1, 2, 3, ring the bell,” yelled the referee. “Wow, Dean Deathlock is the new KWE Heavyweight Champion, well that’s all the time we have, so long from the KWE, bye,” yelled Jack Sports.

“Hello and welcome to KWE Big Time, our first pay-per-view, I’m Jack Sports and with me is my co-color commentator Dr. Wrestling, and today’s matches are Reaper vs. Mysterio and a battle royal for the KWE Battle Royal Championship, and now we hear a word from the KWE chairman Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly,” yelled Jack Sports. “What does our boss have to say,” yelled Dr. Wrestling. Then Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly walked down to the ring. “Hello wrestling fans, I’m the chairman of the KWE, and welcome to our first pay-per-view, and we have great matches for you today, and now enjoy,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Then as Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly was about to leave, Kazam came running down to the ring. “Hold it, I want to talk to Mr. Manly,” yelled Kazam. “Kazam, I thought you were out with a broken neck,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “I recovered from my broken neck and I want to wrestle with someone in this room,” yelled Kazam. “You mean someone in the locker room right,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “No, I want to have a match with the chairman of the KWE,” yelled Kazam. “Me, but why do you want to wrestle me, we have no problems with each other,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “I do have a problem with you, I worked for this company longer then you, and I was one of the founding fathers of the KWE, and when you became chairman of the KWE the company has been going down the tubes,” yelled Kazam. “Listen Kazam, I’m a good chairman, it’s not my fault that former KWE superstars are going to the BWC, and I worked my ass off to become chairman of the KWE,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “You worked your ass off, you haven’t been wrestling every day of the week, and I’m the one who really runs the KWE,” yelled Kazam. “I run the KWE, you are just a wrestling, you may have been with the company for a long time, but when you say I’m a lousy chairman, that’s where I draw the line, you got yourself a match Kazam, and I’m going to kick your ass,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “You’re on, and our match is going to be an extreme rules match, and that means anything goes,” yelled Kazam. Then Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly and Kazam shook hands. “It looks like we have a match against KWE founding father Kazam, and the chairman of the KWE Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly, and now we’ll take a quick break,” yelled Jack Sports. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment