Friday, July 15, 2016

Sith vs. Sikios Round Two: Part 2!

Now we go to the library of The Wise Wizard who was watching Sith and Sikios universe through a crystal ball. Then The Wise Wizard’s current apprentice Bucky Potter entered The Wise Wizard’s library. “Hey Wise Wizard…I finished my chores so I’m ready for my training,” said Bucky Potter. “Bucky can you wait a momement I have to watch the world I create…it seems that they are beginning to rebel against their master,” said The Wise Wizard. “They’re rebelling against you,” asked Bucky Potter. “No…this world I created inside a crystal ball was precisely created for Moeguya to rule…but yet Moeguya’s power grows weaker because the people rebel…you know what that means Bucky,” asked The Wise Wizard. “What master,” asked Bucky Potter. “If they defeat Moeguya he’ll return to our world,” said The Wise Wizard. “But I thought you trapped Moeguya inside that crystal ball forever, how can he escape if he’s killed,” asked Bucky Potter. “Let’s just say if he’s killed he’ll return to the Demon Realm and if he returns to the Demon Realm he’ll find a portal back to our world….I can’t let Moeguya die in the universe I created for him…I must intervene,” said The Wise Wizard. So we just found out that Sith and Sikios live inside a universe inside a crystal ball created by The Wise Wizard. Also this universe inside a crystal ball was created pacifically for Moeguya to rule. Now we return to Sith and Sikios where they just defeated Night Watch, Killshot, and Fearsome the Alligator. But then, Zygurat appeared from out of nowhere and attacked Sith, Sikios, and Spotty. Soon Zygurat knocked out Sith, Sikios, and Spotty. When our heroes awoke they were inside Moeguya’s castle. 

Our heroes then saw Moeguya sitting on his throne with Zygurat and The Skull Slasher standing beside him on opposite sides. “Hello again…you three know why you’re here,” asked Moeguya in a weak voice. “Because you just want to kill us,” asked Spotty. “No…you three each have something I want….Sith and Sikios I need your combined strength…and as for you Spotty…I need your heart,” said Moeguya in a weak voice. “I’m afraid of commitment,” cried Spotty. “Not love…your heart will give me a soul,” yelled Moeguya. “That doesn’t make any sense,” said Sikios. “Enough…time for me to gain your unique powers,” said Moeguya in a weak voice. “Should we put each of them in the machine,” asked Zygurat. “Can I kick Sikios ass…the bastard shot me in the knee,” yelled The Skull Slasher. “Put them in the machine…and to answer your question Skull…they’ll be dead soon enough,” yelled Moeguya. Zygurat then tied up Sith, Sikios, and Spotty and threw them into individual pods. “Pull the lever Igor,” yelled Dr. Frankenstein. “Yes master…but I won’t like it,” said Igor. 

Igor then pulled the lever and soon Sith, Sikios, and Spotty were being completely and physically drained of their life forces. Moeguya was slowly begin to gain strength from our heroes. Igor could hear screams from inside the machine and Igor then turned off the machine. “Oh my god…we have to help them,” cried Igor. Igor then ran to try and free our heroes. But then from out of nowhere escaped convict Fred attacked Igor. “Master Moeguya…I escaped out of prison again to serve you,” yelled Fred. “Fred…like we really need your help…this is like the fifth time you escaped from jail,” said The Skull Slasher. “Enough…since Igor wants them out of the machine he can let them out…I have enough energy drain Sith, Sikios and Spotty myself,” said Moeguya. Just then from out of nowhere someone shot Fred. It was Killshot who shot Fred. “Dude…why did you shoot me, that freaking hurt man…aren’t you working for Moeguya,” cried Fred in pain. “One I’m a bounty hunter and I see a lot of wanted men in this room, Moeguya…time for you to die,” yelled Killshot. Killshot then attacked Moeguya and while Killshot was fighting Moeguya Igor freed Sith, Sikios, and Spotty. “You three, run to safety…before it’s too late,” cried Igor. “Thanks Igor…but first we need to defeat some foes,” yelled Sith. Soon Sith and Sikios joined Killshot in fighting Moeguya. Spotty was watching the fight when he heard a voice inside his head again. “SPOTTY,” cried the mysterious voice inside Spotty’s head. 

“Spotty…my name is The Wise Wizard and I’m the true creator of your world…now listen…tell your friends to stop hurting Moeguya,” cried The Wise Wizard inside Spotty’s mind. “So why can’t we defeat Moeguya Mr. Wise Wizard…he’s the bad guy and he wants my heart,” said Spotty. “Look this sounds crazy but if Moeguya dies he’ll enter the Demon Realm and through access of the Demon Realm…Moeguya could find a way to return to my world…the real world,” cried The Wise Wizard. “But don’t I live in the real world,” asked Spotty. “Actually you live in a small universe inside a crystal ball…so stop your friends from hurting Moeguya…because if you don’t the real world is in danger….I’m sorry Spotty…but Moeguya must win this war, go before it’s too late,” cried The Wise Wizard. Spotty then pulled out his rifle and then Spotty shot Killshot in the knee. “Spotty, what are you doing,” cried Sikios. “Sorry guys…but you can’t kill Moeguya…I won’t go into details but Moeguya needs to live,” cried Spotty. “That god damn dog shot me in my freaking knee,” cried Killshot in pain. “Welcome to my world,” said The Skull Slasher. Just then our heroes heard helicopters from outside Moeguya’s castle. Those were W.H.O. helicopters coming to help our heroes defeat Moeguya. “Great…W.H.O. soldiers are coming, so long heroes we’ll meet again…but just to make sure you won’t escape with me…I’ll let my henchmen kill you,” yelled Moeguya. Moeguya then opened a blackish-purplish portal and he went through it. Zygurat and The Skull Slasher followed Moeguya through the blackish-purplish portal. “So long assholes,” yelled The Skull Slasher. “Wait for me…,” yelled Fred. Fred then jumped into the blackish-purplish portal before it disappeared. “Crap…damn it Spotty they got away,” cried Sith. “That’s not our only problem,” cried Spotty. 

Just then demons were all over Moeguya’s castle. But luckily W.H.O. soldiers arrived to help our heroes. Now we go to W.H.O. headquarters where Spotty, Sith, Sikios, and Killshot were having a meeting with the head of W.H.O. Lion. “You four better tell me where Moeguya went and why did you let him escape,” yelled Lion. “It was all that damn dog’s fault…he helped Moeguya escape,” cried Killshot. “But I can explain, you see…,” cried Spotty. Just then Lion paused and then he sighed. “Alright….you four are free to go…and if you four want to sign up for membership in the W.H.O. army, talk to Lester BarnSwallow, now get out of here,” said Lion. “Sorry for the trouble,” said Sith. “What was that all about,” asked Sikios to himself. Spotty, Sith, Sikios, and Killshot left the room and Lion sighed. “Wise Wizard…I wish you can at least let us defend ourselves…because I feel a great war is coming…are you still there,” said Lion to himself. So it seems Lion knows about The Wise Wizard and he let our heroes off the hook. Also, Night Watch, Fearsome the Alligator, and Dr. Frankenstein were captured by W.H.O. soldiers and now they are all in the W.H.O. prison. But as for Igor…Igor redeemed his evil ways and is now an ally for our heroes. Sith, Spotty, and Sikios soon became W.H.O. agents and even Killshot rejoined W.H.O. Now our heroes are fighting for peace with W.H.O. but little do our heroes know is that a war is about to start between the forces of good and evil? When will this war begin? Only time will tell!


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment