Monday, July 4, 2016

The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson Sai Bong’s Story: Part 4!

While Sai Bong and Flame were fighting off the demons, Sikios attacked the demons and started fighting them. “Sai Bong, Flame, I’ll handle these guys, you two find Broiler, together with him you can stop Moeguya, now hurry, you’re friend needs you,” yelled Sikios. “But…,” said Flame. “Go, I can handle these guys,” cried Sikios. Sikios fought the demons and Sai Bong and Flame went off to find Broiler. Soon Sai Bong and Flame were reunited with Broiler and Broiler began fighting Moeguya. “Broiler, we can…,” cried Sai Bong. Just then the Great Phoenix flew in and attacked Moeguya. “No, not the Great Phoenix, my old foe we meet again,” cried Moeguya. Soon Moeguya and the Great Phoenix began to fight each other. “I guess we don’t have to fight Moeguya anymore,” said Broiler. Just then our heroes heard a loud roar. They turned around and saw the leader of the Skull Order Evil Dino-Skeleton. “I’ll kill you all,” roared Evil Dino-Skeleton. Then in one hit Evil Dino-Skeleton wounded Flame and Broiler. “Flame, Broiler,” cried Sai Bong. Sai Bong ran toward his friends who lay wounded, Flame and Broiler were holding hands together. “Guys, I can call the Time Lords to….,” cried Sai Bong. “No, you have to stop this guy, we can help, hold our hands and we'll give you our remaining powers,” said Flame and Broiler at the same time. “But…,” cried Sai Bong. “Do it, hurry before it’s too late, separate we are weak, but when our hearts our together we are strong,” said Flame and Broiler at the same time. Sai Bong then grabbed Flame’s hand and Broiler’s hand. Soon Sai Bong felt a surge of power through his veins. Sai Bong turned around and then made a huge blast of fire that wounded himself and Evil Dino-Skeleton. Sai Bong was soon wounded and fell to the ground. Sai Bong was soon knocked out from his own blast. Now we go a couple of hours later and Sai Bong awoke. “What…where I’m I,” asked Sai Bong. Sai Bong looked around and he noticed he was wearing a cast on his left arm and that he was slowly healing. “Good, you’re awake,” said a mysterious voice. Just then Knowledge walked into the room with Diablo the Phoenix on his shoulder. “Hello, my name is Knowledge and welcome to my library,” said Knowledge. 

“Knowledge, as in the Knowledge…the one who defeated Burn long ago,” cried Sai Bong in a weak voice. “Yes, you didn’t kill Evil Dino-Skeleton but knocked him out cold…we don’t know what happened to Moeguya but we feel the Great Phoenix scared him off, I found you wounded beside your friends, I brought you here after the fight with Evil Dino-Skeleton,” said Knowledge. “What happened to my friends, Flame and Broiler,” asked Sai Bong in a weak voice. “Sorry…but they died in battle, I only found you alive, I checked your friends and they seemed to have died giving their remaining powers to you,” said Knowledge. Sai Bong began to cry and cry. “I never told them how much I loved them…and Flame…oh god….wait, what happened to Sikios,” asked Sai Bong in a weak voice. “Sikios, you mean my other half, how did you meet him,” asked Knowledge. “He met me, he saved me and Flame from a bunch of demons, so he may still be alive,” asked Sai Bong in a weak voice. “I know Sikios is alive because I would have felt a part of me dying and since I’m fine, Sikios is still out there alive somewhere,” said Knowledge. “So we ended the war between the Time Lords and the Skull Order, right,” asked Sai Bong in a weak voice. “I’m afraid not, this maybe only a war that he can stop,” said Knowledge. “Who’s he…the Great Phoenix,” asked Sai Bong in a weak voice. “No, he’s the god of Buckyism, none other than Mr. Steven Butler, Jr. himself, I sense he’ll be returning soon, oh, I forgot to mention that there’s a couple of visitors here to check up on you,” said Knowledge. “Okay, let them in,” said Sai Bong. 

Soon Sai Bong was visited by Patrick Pangolin who told him he was no longer on the run from the law because he was found innocent and now he also converted to Buckyism. Soon Pope Spotty and Stork visited Sai Bong and Pope Spotty tried to convert Sai Bong to Buckyism. Pope Spotty then gave Sai Bong a copy of the bible of Buckyism and Stork gave Sai Bong a rare gun. King Lion and The Scared Leopard visited Sai Bong and King Lion knighted Sai Bong. The Scared Leopard gave Sai Bong a medal and Sai Bong said he’ll be loyal to Pit Stop Town for life. Finally Mr. Raccoon and Mike Storm visited him and they also told him he did a good job as well. Mr. Raccoon also told him the Time Lords soldiers he saved wanted to thank him as well. Mike Storm said Sai Bong is now an honorary soldier in the Time Lords army. Soon it was midnight and Sai Bong was getting ready for bed. “Good night Sai Bong, oh and in the morning I have something to show you,” said Knowledge. Sai Bong went to sleep and he deserved a good night’s rest. 

Knowledge then showed Sai Bong a book about the Phoenix Monks and he revealed a secret to Sai Bong about where he really came from. “So wait a minute Knowledge, I’m not from the real world….I’m a toon created by this Buckyism guy, so then what’s my propose here,” asked Sai Bong. “That’s answer you must figure out yourself, but I think it’s time you train with me, I’ll teach you fighting skills that don’t require your phoenix powers, and I also have another gift for you,” said Knowledge. “What,” asked Sai Bong? Knowledge hand Sai Bong a martial arts staff. “What’s this stick,” asked Sai Bong. “It is a replica of Steven Butler, Jr.’s weapon his stick, I can teach you how to use one, because Sai Bong…you have a lot to learn, now let’s begin your training,” said Knowledge. Knowledge soon taught Sai Bong martial arts moves and over time Knowledge and Sai Bong became good friends. Sai Bong stayed with Knowledge for awhile as his bodyguard but soon Sai Bong went on a quest around The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson, waiting for the day Steven J. Butler, Jr. would return. Sai Bong may have lost his two best friends, but over time, he gained many new friends. But Sai Bong will miss his friends Flame and Broiler every day, but he has a life to live and a memory to keep alive. And that memory is being a loyal friend and a great fighter. Sai Bong is truly a legendary hero in The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson!


The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment