Monday, July 4, 2016

The Origin of the Wise Wizard: Part 4!

Soon Whisp the ghost handed the key to the Demon Door to Dark Mark. “Now, to free Moeguya,” said Dark Mark. Dark Mark then opened the Demon Door and soon Moeguya slowly came out of it. “He’s free,” cried Dark Mark and Mr. Hats at the same time. Now we go to our heroes who were stuck at the cave with Grag, Senp, and Timmy Tanuki. “So, is Whisp dead or what,” asked Grag. “He’s a ghost stupid…that means he’s dead, I can’t believe he left us here with these losers,” said Timmy Tanuki. “Maybe you guys can help us stop Moeguya, join up with the good guys,” said Slaka. “Hmm, I guess I we can work with you four, what do you say boys,” asked Grag. “I’m in,” said Senp. “Me too,” said Timmy Tanuki. “Now we need to get to Dark Mark’s castle,” said Stan Wizard. “Leave that to me,” said Timmy Tanuki. 

Soon Timmy Tanuki teleported our heroes to Dark Mark’s castle and our heroes soon made it to Dark Mark’s throne room where Dark Mark, Salizard, Kyle Wizard, and Mr. Hats were ready for battle. “Just you guys,” yelled Riddle Fox. Then Whisp the ghost floated down towards our heroes and then King Lark flew into the throne room. “Let’s kick some ass,” said Grag. Soon our heroes fought Dark Mark, Salizard, Kyle Wizard, Mr. Hats, Whisp the ghost, and King Lark. After a long battle our heroes finally defeated Dark Mark, Salizard, Kyle Wizard, Mr. Hats, Whisp the ghost, and King Lark…but now they had to face Moeguya. “So you four wizards took out my followers, well I’ll kill you all at once,” roared Moeguya. Moeguya then began to fight our heroes and Stan Wizard then magically made a sword out of thin air. Stan then killed Moeguya with the sword he magically made. “We have to push Moeguya into the Demon Door before he wakes up,” cried Stan Wizard. Our heroes soon pushed Moeguya into the Demon Door and then the Demon Door sucked up Dark Mark, Salizard, Kyle Wizard, Mr. Hats, Whisp the ghost, and King Lark along with Moeguya. Riddle Fox then locked the Demon Door. “We won,” cried Mr. Cecrops. “We made a great team, but I’m sorry to say that me, Senp, and Timmy Tanuki will go our separate ways,” said Grag. “Thanks for your help,” said Stan Wizard. “Oh did you guys say you needed to go to the Magical Council headquarters…as a thank you I’ll teleport you four there…see ya,” said Timmy Tanuki. Just then our heroes were soon teleported to the construction site of the Magical Council headquarters. 

Our heroes soon went exploring the construction site of the Magical Council headquarters and our heroes soon saw the Magical Council’s founder Henry K. Faun. “Hey Mr. Faun,” cried Stan Wizard. Henry K. Faun saw our heroes. “Who are you guys,” asked Henry K. Faun. “My name is Stan Wizard, and these are my friends Riddle Fox, Slaka, and Mr. Cecrops, we were told that you could use some wizards for your Magical Council,” said Stan Wizard. “Wizards eh, you see boys I created the Magical Council not only with my family’s vast wealth but with one goal…peace throughout the magical universe, and….you know I have an idea of what you can do for the Magical Council,” said Henry K. Faun. “What might that be,” asked Stan Wizard. “I would love for you to form a group of wizards to help my soldiers in battle, and maybe you can teach young wizards how to use their powers…but what should this group be called,” asked Henry K. Faun. “How about the Wizard’s Court, we’ll teach wizards how to fight and we’ll fight enemies as well,” said Stan Wizard. “What a wise idea for a name the Wizard’s Court, and you shall be its head from this day forward you’ll be known as the Wise Wizard,” said Henry K. Faun. “Wise Wizard…I like that name…I would be honored to run the Wizard’s Court because now I finally had my dream come true, I’m a hero,” said The Wise Wizard (Stan Wizard). “Yes, now let’s meet your other co-workers at the Magical Council, hey Roupy get over here,” yelled Henry K. Faun. 

Then Roupy the Minotaur walked over towards our heroes. “Hello, my name is Roupy the Minotaur and I’m general of the Magical Council army, I guess you being part of the Wizard’s Court means we’ll be working together on the battlefield,” said Roupy the Minotaur. “Indeed it does, Riddle Fox, Slaka, and Mr. Cecrops, we made it,” said The Wise Wizard. The Wise Wizard, Riddle Fox, Mr. Cecrops, and Slaka cheered and soon the Wizard’s Court would grow. The Wise Wizard ran the Wizard’s Court’s day-to-day operations and Riddle Fox, Slaka, and Mr. Cecrops became teachers and soldiers of the Wizard’s Court. It now seemed Stan Wizard had finally found his purpose, and that is to be the Wise Wizard and a legendary hero in the magical universe. “I knew that kid would make it,” said Patrick Pangolin to himself. Patrick then went back to his con man ways but soon Patrick will be a hero once more. I guess this story is pretty much done!


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment