Monday, July 4, 2016

The Samurai & The General 2: Part 3!

Lalu and Ryū were walking through the jungle looking for Senp who had stole the Green Diamond from them. Ryū noticed that Lalu looked nervous when they were walking through the jungle. “Hey Lalu, what’s up…it’s look nervous…are you afraid of the jungle or something,” asked Ryū. “It’s just…I usually act differently in the wild…like my wild side comes out,” said Lalu. “What do you mean by that,” asked Ryū. “Do you smell bananas…I smell bananas,” cried Lalu. Just then Lalu began acting like a monkey and she ran off. “Lalu…what is wrong with you….come back here,” yelled Ryū. As Ryū was looking for Lalu he soon found Senp and Jimmy talking to each other. “Jimmy my pal…we hit pay dirt with this Green Diamond…boy has Ken Joesu wanted this for years,” said Senp. “Little buddy does this mean we can finally move out of the jungle…because didn’t you here the legends of the ape man living here,” asked Jimmy. “Ape man…what are you talking about,” asked Senp. “Hey you two…give me the Green Diamond,” said Ryū. “Oh I know who you are buddy…you’re that big crime lord…why do you need the Green Diamond,” asked Senp. “To fix my freaking life pal…now hand it over or else,” said Ryū. Just then Senp, Ryū, and Jimmy began to hear ape like noises. “Do you guys hear that…it’s the Ape man,” cried Jimmy. Then from out of nowhere an ape-human hybrid ran attacked Senp and Jimmy. “Holy shit…it’s a monkey man…hold on a second,” said Ryū. Ryū soon realized that this ape-human hybrid was female and he also noticed that this ape-human hybrid was wearing a necklace he gave Lalu for her birthday. “Wait a minute…Lalu…is that you,” asked Ryū. The ape-human hybrid froze and looked at Ryū. 

Ryū noticed that the ape-human hybrid had the same colored eyes as Lalu. Just then the ape-human hybrid grabbed the Green Diamond and fled the scene. “Hey…that monkey man stole my meal ticket,” cried Senp in anger. “Senp…something tells me that the ape man wants the Green Diamond…so what now little buddy,” asked Jimmy. “Hey Senp and Jimmy…if you two help me get to Ken Joesu’s castle I’ll give you a big reward,” said Ryū. “Why should we help you,” asked Senp. “Because…I think I have an idea that can help make things normal again…now let’s go,” said Ryū. “Okay, we’ll help you…because we know you have a lot of money because you’re a crime lord and stuff,” said Senp. Now Senp, Jimmy, and Ryū were headed to Ken Joesu’s castle to stop him once and for all. But Ryū had a feeling Lalu was in fact that ape-human hybrid that stole the Green Diamond and if it was Lalu, he knew she would be at the castle. 

Now we go to The General’s throne room where The General was sitting on his throne with Ken Joesu by his side. Soon the ape-human hybrid entered The General’s throne room with the Green Diamond in its hands. “Well…well…well, if it isn’t monkey girl, and I see you found the Green Diamond like I told you to,” said Ken Joesu. “Turn me back into a human and make Ryū emperor again,” said the ape-human hybrid. “Hand over the Green Diamond first Lalu…then I’ll turn you back to normal,” said Ken Joesu. 

Just then Senp, Jimmy, and Ryū entered The General’s throne room. “Ken…we…wait a minute…I have to know something…is Lalu that ape creature,” asked Ryū. “Of course Lalu is really just a big smelly monkey…Lalu, tell him the little deal you made with me before you two met,” said Ken Joesu. “Ryū…I was born an ape-human hybrid…I don’t know who my real parents are and I was adopted by Lo-Chow and his family…but I wanted to be the daughter Lo-Chow always wanted instead of being this horrible ugly monkey…so made a deal with Ken Joesu to make me human so I could be the daughter Lo-Chow always wanted,” said Lalu. “Lalu…this is the real you…an ape-human hybrid,” asked Ryū. “I’m not even really human, I’m all ape but I have a human-like appearance, now once I hand Ken Joesu the Green Diamond, not only can I be the daughter Lo-Chow always wanted…but the wife you deserve,” said Lalu. Lalu then handed Ken Joesu the Green Diamond. “Thanks…guards…get them out of my sight,” said Ken Joesu. Just then The General’s guards grabbed Lalu, Senp, Jimmy, and Ryū. “Hey we had a deal here…if I gave you the Green Diamond you would make everything normal again,” yelled Lalu. “Sorry…this was a raw deal…I like this world and…,” said Ken Joesu. “Hey Ken…you forgot one thing,” yelled Ryū. “What,” asked Ken Joesu. “I wished I could be a crime lord for a whole day…and it just so happens the day is over,” said Ryū. “Wait, I will only be emperor for a freaking day…Ken please tell me you found a loop hole when you made that stupid wish,” cried The General. “Sorry father…this was all for a day, at night fall…I will become emperor,” said Ken Joesu. “Wait what…you’ll be emperor, what do you mean by that,” cried Ryū. “Sorry, but when I grant wishes it always ends in my favor…but I’ll make a deal with you Ryū…if you can kill me before night fall…everything will be normal again…but if you don’t kill me…I’ll be emperor, and since you’re going to jail…I win,” said Ryū. “Guards, let the prisoners go…I want Ryū to fight my son to the death,” said The General. Just then The General’s guards let go of Ryū. “Father, what are you doing…,” cried Ken Joesu. “I really don’t want you to be emperor…so I want you dead,” said The General. “I hate you uncle,” said Ken Joesu. Ryū then attacked Ken Joesu and Ryū and Ken Joesu began fighting each other. After a long fight, Ryū killed Ken Joesu just mere second before night fall. 

Ryū awoke to find himself sitting in his throne and he found out that everything was back to normal in his kingdom. Ken Joesu was still dead…but sadly, Lalu was still a monkey creature. Since Ryū killed Ken Joesu…he broke the spell that made Lalu human. But Ryū still loved Lalu even though she’s a monkey creature now because he sees her inner beauty. 

Lalu was also still loved by her adopted family as well. Now we go a couple a days later where Ryū received a visit from Riddle Fox and Christy. “Hello, Ryū and Lalu, would you like to become members of the Magical Council,” asked Christy. “What is the Magical Council,” asked Ryū. “It is a organization founded to make peace with all magical creatures and we are currently in a war that we call the Magic Wars…so are you in,” asked Christy. “Sure, we’ll join,” said Ryū. “Hey Ryū…do you know where Lo-Chow is,” asked Riddle Fox. “What do you need his help too,” asked Ryū. “No, I just want to catch up with an old friend, he was a very good member of the Wizard’s Court, but he’s retired,” said Riddle Fox. “So Ryū, get packing because we leave in five hours,” said Christy. Now Ryū, Lalu, and Huan have joined the Magical Council and now they’ll fight in the never ending Magic Wars. But that’s a different story!


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment