Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: BWC Debut Show!


“Hello and welcome to the BWC, Butler Wrestling Corp, I’m Bobby Daniels, and with me is my co-host Larry Sports, Now we have a special announcement from the chairman the chairman of the Butler Wrestling Corp “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr.,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Then the chairman (“Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr.) came walking down to the ring. “Hello and welcome to the BWC, I have announcement about the newest member of the BWC family, and a true legend of the wrestling business….,” yelled “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. Then Mr. Safari came walking down to the ring. “Welcome Mr. Safari, and what do you have to say,” yelled “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. “I’m damn proud to be in the BWC, and now I want the top title, BWC Championship,” yelled Mr. Safari. “I will give you that match, and it will be you against Mac Machine, right now, and I’ll be the special guest referee” yelled “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. “Now we’ll take a quick break,” yelled Larry Sports. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment