Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty & The Internet Stars!


Spotty Jr. was working on his Youtube account when from out of nowhere his dad walk in and tripped on his skateboard. “Son, I told you to put you skateboard away, now and tripped on it and…,” said Spotty. “Dad, that was funny, and I got it on camera, now to upload it on Youtube,” said Spotty Jr. Then Spotty Jr. uploaded the video of Spotty tripping on his skateboard on Youtube and in just under ten seconds, the video got 10 million views. “Damn, people really want to see the lamest stuff on the internet, right dad, ah dad,” said Spotty Jr. Then Spotty was watching the news on TV and they were talking about his video. “This just in, an internet video popped up from out of nowhere about some gay six-foot dog tripping over a skateboard, I don’t know why people would be into that, but it got all five stars on Youtube and rumors began to surface that he’ll appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live and The Tyra Banks Show, now in other news…,” said the anchorman. “I never knew you could get famous in less than ten seconds, this is awesome,” said Spotty. Soon Spotty heard the phone ring and he went to answer it. “Hello…yes I’m dog who tripped over skateboard…what…okay…tomorrow at five, I’ll see yah there,” said Spotty on the phone. “So what was that all about,” asked Spotty Jr. “They want me to meet with other internet stars at a Best Buy four miles away,” said Spotty. “I guess you’re in some crazy situation again,” said Spotty Jr. “You know it, well let’s get to bed,” said Spotty. Soon Spotty Jr. and Spotty were getting ready for bed, but why are all the internet stars going to meet at some Best Buy for? I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment