Thursday, January 2, 2014

Old Friends in the Himalayas!


Soon our heroes landed in the middle of the Himalayas. “Why are we here,” asked Dr. Strong. “Because, I know some people who can help us stop Long, they taught me everything I know about fighting,” said Max Storm. “Are you sure we couldn’t just go to the military for some help,” asked Dr. Laser. “I have a feeling our president is working for Long, now go get your friends Mr. Storm,” said Goddiess. Then Max Storm left the jet and he went to find the hideout of Veg, Chag, and Yeti. Veg, Chag, and Yeti were not only the people who taught Max Storm some fighting skills, they used to be members of the Wise Monks, the rival group of the Red Crickets. Now we go back inside The Gifted’s jet where Ted Brook felt funny. “I feel sick guys,” said Ted Brook. Then Ted Brook fainted out of the chair. “Ted, oh my god, do you guys have any medical help,” cried Goddiess. “We have a first aid box, but what did your friend do before we got on the jet,” asked Dr. Strong. “Well, he went into your fridge for a drink, I still have the bottle that he drank” said Goddiess. Then Goddiess handed Dr. Strong the bottle that was labeled “Chemical G1”. “Oh crap, your friend drank Chemical G1, he may either be dead or have super powers,” said Dr. Strong. “What do you mean by super powers,” asked Goddiess. “Chemical G1 gave us our powers, and your friend may also become a super powered being,” said Dr. Strong. Then Ted Brook started changing into what looks like a bodybuilder. “Oh crap,” said Dr. Laser. Now we go to Max Storm inside the hideout of Veg, Chag, and Yeti. “So Mr. Storm, you say Long is going to take over the mortal realm and you need our help,” asked Veg. “Yes, you guys stopped the Red Crickets lots of time, I mean I got some help with a bunch of superheroes but I still may need you guys,” said Max Storm. “Master Veg, should we help Mr. Storm and his team to stop Long,” asked Chag. “Hmm, Mr. Storm, we’ll help you, but I have something to say,” said Veg. “What Master Veg,” asked Max Storm. “We’re going to help you, but technically you and only you have the power to stop Long and you will become the…I mean, let’s get out of here, Yeti, grab the tea,” said Veg. “What were you saying about me becoming something after I defeat Long, Master Veg,” asked Max Storm. “I was just going to say you’ll be a true hero in stopping him, now let’s go,” said Veg. Soon our heroes flew off with Veg, Chag, and Yeti to the center portal to the demon realm. But what does Veg know about Max Storm that he didn’t want Max to know? Whatever it is it will definitely change the future of Max Storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment