Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goddiess vs. Mr. Tallenstine!


Soon Goddiess, Spy Lion, and Midgetstine went to a traveling circus which an old superhero Mr. Tallenstine works there as it’s star attraction. Soon our heroes snuck into the backstage area of the circus and then the saw Mr. Tallenstine working out. “Excuse me, are you Mr. Tallenstine,” asked Goddiess. “Who wants to know,” asked Mr. Tallenstine. “Look, we need your help, we are fighting a demon army and we need a superhero of your skills,” said Goddiess. “Sorry but I’m retired,” said Mr. Tallenstine. “We need your help old buddy,” said Midgetstine. “Wait, Midgetstine, what are you doing here,” asked Mr. Tallenstine. “I came out of retirement to help these heroes, it would be nice to fight alongside with you like the old days,” said Midgetstine. “Alright, I’ll help out, but on one condition, you have to defeat me in battle, but only one of you superheroes has to fight me, now pick your best man,” said Mr. Tallenstine. “Goddiess you’re the strongest out of the three of us, kick his ass,” said Spy Lion. “Alright, I’ll fight you,” said Goddiess. Soon Goddiess and Mr. Tallenstine started fighting each other and they were evenly matched. After a half-hour of fighting, Goddiess defeated Mr. Tallenstine. “You kicked my ass damn fine, I’ll help you with you quest,” said Mr. Tallenstine. Soon Goddiess, Spy Lion, Mr. Tallenstine, and Midgetstine left the circus and went to find the next superhero on the list. “Alright, we need to find Frog Man, I wonder where he is,” said Spy Lion. “I heard he’s hiding in the Florida Everglades,” said Mr. Tallenstine. “Then we must go to the Florida Everglades to find him, I’ll use my godly powers to teleport us there,” said Goddiess. Soon Goddiess teleported our heroes to the Florida Everglades to look for Frog Man. Now we go back to the police station where Officer Lester BarnSwallow was putting away the files of superheroes when from out of nowhere a blackish-purplish portal appeared. “What the heck,” said Lester BarnSwallow to himself. Then two men in black-hooded robes walked out of the blackish-purplish portal. “Who are you guys,” said Lester BarnSwallow. “We need to ask you something, have you seen some superheroes lately,” asked one of the men in a black-hooded robe. “Why should I tell you that information,” asked Lester BarnSwallow. “Because if we don’t find them soon they’ll be dead,” said one of the men in a black-hooded robe. “I did see some superheroes, but that’s all I’ll tell you,” said Lester BarnSwallow. “Come on, we’ll find them,” said one of the men in a black-hooded robe. Soon the two men disappeared into the portal. “Damn, this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder,” said Lester BarnSwallow to himself. Lester BarnSwallow then went back to his work around the police station.

No comments:

Post a Comment