Thursday, January 2, 2014

George talks to the Gods!


“You mean that Hades is going to attack the mortal world first, we have to stop him,” cried George. “Look, the gods don’t want to help the mortals, for a reason I can’t say, but mostly it’s because Hades isn’t allowed up here,” said Professor Faun. “That’s it, I’m going to talk with these so called gods and tell’em how a really feel,” yelled George. Then George started walking out of Professor Faun’s study. “Wait, they’ll kill me for having mortals up here, please….please don’t go,” cried Professor Faun. Then the gods were having a meeting then George interrupted them. “You again, what are you doing back here,” yelled Zeus. “I’m here because I’m the current guy who controls Goddiess, and I’m pissed off because my world is going to be destroyed and you assholes aren’t doing anything,” yelled George. “How dare you call us something like that,” yelled Zeus. “Sorry, but why aren’t you helping the mortals, Hades is going to win and you sit up here and watch him destroy the things I care about,” yelled George. “We don’t want to help the mortals for one reason only, they don’t believe,” said Zeus. “What do you mean by they don’t believe,” asked George. “You see, there was a time when each of us was worshiped by the mortals, then came Jesus Christ and bam, just like that, the mortals think we’re myths, they think it’s only one god in town, we just died, that’s why, the mortals forgot about us and nothing more,” said Zeus. “Look, I’m sorry that no one thinks you’re real anymore, but look, this is your chance to save the world, and besides, wasn’t your own son Hercules once a mortal,” said George. “He’s right father,” said Hercules. “Alright, we’ll help the mortals, but how, Hades isn’t allowed to come up here,” said Zeus. “And who said why not,” said George. “What do you mean,” asked Zeus. “Well, I say we should battle Hades up here, I’ll become Goddiess again and you tell him the plan,” said George. “Alright, we’ll call Hades to Asgard, and we’ll end this once and for all,” said Zeus. Then George lifted up the Green Ax and turned into Goddiess. “Welcome back Goddiess, we need your help,” said Zeus. “I’ll help the gods once more, let’s end Hades and trap him in the Underworld once more,” yelled Goddiess. Then the gods started cheering, and it looks like the final battle will start!

No comments:

Post a Comment