Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Rob the Ogre saves our heroes!


“Look mister, I’ve done nothing wrong, and…,” said George. “I know Goddiess,” said Rob the Ogre. “Wait, you’re on my side,” asked George. “Quiet pal, look, I’m a spy for Zeus and the other gods who have not joined Hades, I’m taking you to a portal to your freedom,” said Rob the Ogre. “Oh cool,” said George. “But first we have to save your friends,” said Rob the Ogre. “Wait, my friends,” cried George. “They kidnapped two mortals and a three-headed dog, don’t worry just follow my lead,” said Rob the Ogre. Soon demons were guarding the cage that held Ted, Debbie, and Doggiess prisoner. “Bro, your alive,” cried Ted. “Look gentlemen, I can take care of these three,” said Rob the Ogre. Then the demons left there post. Soon Rob the Ogre freed Ted, Debbie, and Doggiess. “Come on, let’s get you guys out of here,” said Rob the Ogre. Then Rob took our heroes to the portal. “Okay, this portal will take you to Mount Olympus, now get the heck out of here,” cried Rob the Ogre. Then our heroes went through the portal and were now in the heavens of Mount Olympus. Then Professor Faun found our heroes. “Thank goodness you guys aren’t hurt, come with me to my study hurry, I can’t let the gods see you,” cried Professor Faun. Then our heroes were in Professor Faun’s study. “George, Ted, what in the heck is going on here,” asked Debbie. “Long story and…,” said Ted. “Bro, I was wondering, I don’t know, how in the hell get Debbie get here,” yelled George. “Bro, you’re not going to believe this, but Goddiess was on a date with Debbie, and then she followed him to me and Doggiess being held prisoner and being sent to the Underworld,” said Ted. “You made Debbie get involved with this and she went on a date with Goddiess, but she already has a boyfriend,” yelled George. “George, I’m single, didn’t you know that, and I just got a letter from a secret admirer and I thought it was you,” said Debbie. “Wait, your single and you like me,” said George. “Well, yah, I always liked you, more than a friend, but I thought you just wanted to be friends and just that,” said Debbie. “I’ve always wanted to be more then friends with you, I love you,” said George. Then Debbie and George stared into each other’s eyes. “Sorry to interrupt the love story, but Hades is going to attack the mortal world tonight,” yelled Professor Faun. “What,” cried George, Ted, and Debbie at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment