Thursday, January 2, 2014

Frog Man the Monster!


Soon our heroes were in the Florida Everglades and they went to look for Frog Man. Our heroes soon found Frog Man but he looked different. “Are you Frog Man,” asked Spy Lion. “I was, now I’m almost a frog creature,” said Frog Man. “I saw old pictures of you, you looked like a man in a frog costume, now you look like a frog, what happened,” said Midgetstine. “Well, after I ate that radioactive frog food I gained the powers of a frog, but over time that frog food turned me into a half-human and half-frog creature, all I want now is to get rid of this curse, and I’m in hiding because of my monstrous form,” said Frog Man. “But we need your help, we want you to join the heroes army,” said Goddiess. “Look, I’m retired from crime fighting, but since I’m bored of swimming I guess I’ll go with you,” said Frog Man. “Great, then I guess we’ll…,” said Goddiess. Then from out of nowhere Turtle Man and Pelican King appeared. “Look there they are, you guys are coming with us,” said Pelican King. “Not if we can help it,” said Goddiess. Soon our heroes started fighting Pelican King and Turtle Man. After a half-hour of fighting out heroes defeated Pelican King and Turtle Man. “Alright now then let’s…,” said Goddiess. Then our heroes heard a loud buzzing noise, they turned around and saw Purple Mosquito & Green Mosquito. “Oh great, more freaks,” said Goddiess. Then our heroes stared fighting Purple Mosquito & Green Mosquito. After another couple of minutes of fighting our heroes defeated Purple Mosquito & Green Mosquito. Soon Frog Man started eating Purple Mosquito & Green Mosquito. “That’s nasty,” said Goddiess. “What, I’m half frog what do you expect,” said Frog Man. “Alright, I guess the next hero on our list is Orangutan Man, now let’s head to the rainforests of South America, because rumor has it he’s there,” said Spy Lion. Soon Goddiess teleported our heroes to the rainforests of South America to look for Orangutan Man. Can Goddiess and Spy Lion find enough superheroes to join the heroes army? All we know is that the only person who can really save the day is Max Storm, but he’s going to be hard to find!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment