Thursday, December 1, 2016

KWE/BWC Release A Wrestler Night 2011 (Short Story Version)!

“Hello and welcome to the KWE/BWC Release A Wrestler Night 2011, I’m Jack Sports and my co-commentator is my own brother Larry Sports, so together we’re the Sports brothers, tonight is a big event in KWE/BWC’s history, a night where you the fans make your voice heard even though you’ll be voting on what employee the KWE/BWC should release from their contract and never be seen again, today will have lots of matches but first we need to find out the wrestlers in the current KWE/BWC roster have been picked by Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly himself for you the fans to release from their contract,” yelled Jack Sports. Now we see Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand. “It’s finally that time of the year again folks…it’s finally Release A Wrestler Night…I have so waited for this moment…you thought now that the KWE and the BWC merge Release A Wrestler Night was good and dead…no it’s not dead…so today it’ll be the final match for a wrestler you choose out of the wrestlers and I picked…of course…five wrestlers…but the sad thing is the one you fans don’t like the most will be released from their contract, now then, the candidates of Release A Wrestler Night are…hey candidates get your asses out here,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Soon the candidates of Release A Wrestler Night walked down to the ring together. “The five candidates of this year’s Release A Wrestler Night are Mr. Safari, Officer Pig, Gay Pride, Anna Young, and The Zookeeper…now as the rules I’ve have each candidate say why they should still work here and blah, blah, blah…and then they’ll wrestle what could be their last match…now let’s hear their pleas,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Hey Mr. Gold…I want to ask you something personally,” yelled Mr. Safari. “What…you want to say good bye,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “No…if I’m going to get canned I want to have one last match…and I want my opponent to be…you,” yelled Mr. Safari. “What…why do you want to wrestle me and why should I wrestle you,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Think about it…back in the day we used to be broadcast partners…you know how long I’ve wanted to kick your skinny little ass…plus the fans should want to see it before I and/or if I get released from my contract,” yelled Mr. Safari. “Okay…I’ll humor you…our main event of this year’s Release A Wrestler Night will be Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly vs. Mr. Safari…and of course the other match tonight will be  Officer Pig and Gay Pride vs. Anna Young and The Zookeeper in a tag team match,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Excuse me…not to be rude…but why am I going to be in a tag team match with three males…you know I’m a woman right,” yelled Anna Young. “Look lady…think of it as a half-mixed tag match…who the hell are you anyway,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “I’m Anna Young and I’m the future of women’s wrestling,” yelled Anna Young. “Don’t care…now then…let’s get back to…,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Hey Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly…I want to add one more rule to our match,” yelled Mr. Safari. “What will that rule be old friend,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Okay…if you win the match I’ll be released along with the winner of Release A Wrestler Night….if I win…you’ll be released from your contract along with the winner of Release A Wrestler Night…is that a deal,” yelled Mr. Safari. “Okay…I’ll humor you again…it’s official if you beat me I’ll be released from my contract along with the winner of Release A Wrestler Night…now let’s start the freaking show already,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Wow this is going to be a truly historic Release A Wrestler Night…our first match will be Officer Pig and Gay Pride vs. Anna Young and The Zookeeper in a tag team match and our main event will be Mr. Safari vs. Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly...,” yelled Jack Sports. “Hey what happens if Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly loses the match with Mr. Safari…we won’t have a boss anymore,” yelled Larry Sports. “At least we won’t lose jobs tonight huh brother,” yelled Jack Sports. “I hate you so much…now we’ll hear a word from our sponsors,” yelled Larry Sports.

“Welcome back…now it’s time for our first match Officer Pig and Gay Pride vs. Anna Young and The Zookeeper in a tag team match and this may be the last time one of these guys wrestle each other in a match for the KWE/BWC,” yelled Jack Sports. Now we see Officer Pig and Gay Pride walking down to the ring together. Now we see Anna Young and The Zookeeper walking down to the ring together. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Anna Young then fled the scene. Officer Pig then preformed a piledriver on The Zookeeper and then Officer Pig pinned The Zookeeper. “1, 2, 3, ring the damn bell,” yelled the referee. Officer Pig and Gay Pride then celebrated their victory inside the ring. Gay Pride then kissed Officer Pig. Officer Pig then punched Gay Pride. Outside of the ring The Zookeeper’s animals were attacking Anna Young. Officer Pig then went to rescue Anna Young from The Zookeeper’s animals. Anna Young and Officer Pig then fled the scene. Now Gay Pride and The Zookeeper were standing in the ring together. Then a disco ball was lowered down from above the center of the ring. Then Gay Pride’s theme music began to play while the disco ball was spinning above the ring. Then Gay Pride and The Zookeeper began to dance together inside the ring. After Gay Pride and The Zookeeper stopped dancing they shook hands then they hugged each other. “Wow…that was weird…I guess two old friends were saying good bye…coming up next is our main event it’ll be Mr. Safari vs. Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly…I can’t wait to see what happens next,” yelled Jack Sports.


“Welcome back…now it’s time for our main event Mr. Safari vs. Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly and whoever loses this match will be released from their contract along with the winner of Release A Wrestler Night…who will it be folks,” yelled Jack Sports. Now we see Mr. Safari walking down to the ring. Now we see Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly walking down to the ring. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Now we see Mr. Safari punching Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Now we see Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly kicking Mr. Safari in the nuts. Then Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly hit Mr. Safari with a steel chair. Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly then pinned Mr. Safari. “1, 2…,” yelled the referee. Mr. Safari kicked out of the pin. Mr. Safari then preformed a DDT on Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Mr. Safari then pinned Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “1, 2, 3, ring the damn bell,” yelled the referee. Mr. Safari then began to celebrate inside the ring while Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly was knocked out cold. Then “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. walked down to the ring with a microphone in his hand. “Congratulations Mr. Safari…I came out here to do one thing…and that’s to fire Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly and to officially release him from his KWE/BWC contract…hey wake up sleepy I came to fire you,” yelled  “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly then began crying and pleading. “Sorry but the rule stated that if Mr. Safari beat you you’ll be released from your contract…so get the hell out of here and head to the unemployment line buddy…your fired…,” yelled  “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. Mr. Safari then began to laugh. “And don’t worry Mr. Manly….I found a replacement for you…next week I’ll announce the new CEO of the KWE/BWC…and don’t worry Mr. Manly it’s not me nor Mr. Safari who’s taking your job…have a nice day…loser,” yelled  “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. “Wow…Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly has just been released from his contract and we’re going to find out next week who Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly’s replacement is and this replacement is also going to be the new CEO of the KWE/BWC…but coming up next we announce the winner of Release A Wrestler Night…soon we’ll find out who is going to be released from their contract along with Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly….I can’t wait…,” yelled Jack Sports. “Do you think I’ll be the next CEO of the KWE/BWC,” yelled Larry Sports. “In your dreams little man…in your dreams,” yelled Jack Sports.


“Welcome back the candidates of this year’s Release A Wrestler Night along with our owner “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. are standing inside the ring…who has been announced as the winner of this year’s Release A Wrestler Night and a soon to be unemployed wrestler,” yelled Jack Sports. “Okay…let me cut to the chase…will these three wrestlers get the hell out of my ring…Gay Pride, Anna Young, and The Zookeeper and return to the locker room…because you all still have jobs,” yelled “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. Gay Pride, Anna Young, and The Zookeeper then left the ring. “Sorry Officer Pig but you are the wrestler that will be released from their contract on Release A Wrestler Night…you’re fired buddy,” yelled “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. Officer Pig then began to cry. “Okay fatty say your goodbyes…as for me I’m getting the hell out of here…trust me you won’t be rehired…,” yelled “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. then left the ring. “The last thing I want to say to all of you fans is….fuck you…thank you for all the glorious years of wrestling in the hellhole known as the KWE/BWC…so long and I hope you all burn in hell…oh wait you’re already here,” yelled Officer Pig. Officer Pig then slammed his microphone onto the ground and left in a fit. “Wow…I guess this is the last time will see Officer Pig…Officer Pig won this year’s Release A Wrestler Night…we’ll folks I’m Jack Sports…thanks for watching,” yelled Jack Sports.


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment