Saturday, June 6, 2020

A Day At The Video Game Store (IO Class Project)

INT. VIDEO GAME STORE-DAY

FRANK (20, gangly) stacks video games on a shelf. A CUSTOMER (30, overweight) walks in.

FRANK
Hi, welcome to Gamer’s Heaven. I’m Frank. How may I help you?

CUSTOMER
Where’s your bathroom?

FRANK
Sorry, you have to buy something first.

CUSTOMER
Oh, I just download my video games now. I don’t need the disc anymore.

Frank walks to grab a toy to give to the customer.

FRANK
How about this Lunko Pop toy?

CUSTOMER
Not a fan of Lunko Pops. Can I please just use your bathroom?

FRANK
I said you have to buy something first.

The customer pees his pants.

CUSTOMER
It’s okay, I’ll go now.

The customer leaves as Frank starts to mop up the pee on the floor.

FRANK
I hate it here.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment