Saturday, June 6, 2020

Hunting In New Hampshire (Bucky's Creepypastas)

My neighbor Roy was an odd fellow. Roy was also a good hunter. After I accidently threw away my son’s art project, I found a journal in the dumpster outside my house. It belonged to my neighbor Roy’s nephew. 
We lived in New Hampshire and Roy’s nephew was from out of town. I read the journal to learn that Roy’s nephew visited him for the weekend. I occasionally saw him, but he mostly kept to himself. Roy had a lot of nieces and nephews. They always visited him.  As I kept reading the journal, I realized how obsessed with hunting Roy was. In Roy’s nephew’s journal, the last words written were, “Uncle Roy wants to hunt the most dangerous game today”. I had no idea what he meant, but that got me started thinking. Behind Roy’s house was a huge corn field and some days I would hear gunfire. Then it hit me. The most dangerous game  Roy was hunting for was men. Roy must have killed his nephew in a hunt in the field. I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t know if the police would believe me and who knows if this journal is truthful. 
A few weeks later, Roy introduced me to another nephew of his, I asked the nephew how are you related to Roy? The nephew said he’s a family friend, but he looked fearful. Roy and the young man went inside his log cabin. I realized that young man was Roy’s next hunt. As much as I wanted to save the young man from certain doom, I was fearful of Roy. We lived in a small town here in New Hampshire and everybody knows everybody. Plus, Roy is the town sheriff and he does a good job at it too. I figured if a man needs a hobby why not let Roy hunt or else, I may become the hunted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment