Saturday, June 6, 2020

The Goodwill Shoes (Bucky's Creepypastas)

I had a cousin who came from a poor family. His family shopped at Goodwill a lot. My cousin had gotten red shoes from Goodwill. After my cousin had gotten these red shoes from Goodwill he began to change. He would tell me he wanted to do horrible things to people. In fact, I saw him torture a mouse. 
I was worried about my cousin. My cousin visited me and said he killed someone. He killed a drifter and he was scared. I asked my cousin what was wrong with him. It was then I realized the red shoes were red with dried blood. The shoes were originally white. Underneath the shoe, written it black marker was the name “Ted Bundy”.  We both realized it was the shoes. 
Doing more research, we found out the shoes belonged to Ted Bundy, the serial killer. We both realized that was why my cousin changed so much. My cousin tried to take the shoes off but couldn’t. My cousin said to cut off his feet, I said no. We went to our local church and I sprinkled some holy water on the shoes, and they were able to come off.  
Unfortunately, cousin wasn’t out of the woods yet. He still killed a man. My cousin was sent to prison for murder and I still write to him. My cousin asked me what happened to the shoes. I then realized we left them at the church. Before I could destroy the shoes, I found out they were donated to Goodwill. Eventually I found out another person bought those shoes. I don’t know who, but it’s probably not going to end well for all parties tied to those shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment