Saturday, June 6, 2020

The Scottie Pippen Curse (Bucky's Creepypastas)

I was a terrible basketball player, but my friend was really good. My friend thought he was the best. My friend told me his secret was a Scottie Pippen trading card he keeps with him at all times. The trading card brings him good luck. Scottie Pippen happened to be our favorite basketball player. 
Oddly enough, I barrowed the Scottie Pippen trading card for one day and I beat my friend at a game of basketball. My friend went on to be the best player on my high school team. He even played for the NBA. Yet, when I visited him, he was crying. I asked him as we stood inside his huge mansion, why are you crying? 
My friend told me he wishes he could lose at least one game. He was tired of being the best and he told me that the Scottie Pippen trading card is a curse. I said to get rid of the card.  My friend said the only way he could get rid of the trading card was to sell his soul to the devil. I thought he was joking at first, but he said that the Scottie Pippen trading card was given to him by a demon. The demon said this trading card would make him the greatest basketball player ever, but if he was to lose the trading card or it were to be destroyed, his soul will belong to the devil. 
I said to give me the Scottie Pippen trading card, but he said no. My friend ripped the Scottie Pippen trading card in half. After my friend destroyed the Scottie Pippen trading card, he died. They said his cause of death was a stroke, but I knew otherwise. I knew it was that Scottie Pippen trading card that killed my friend. 
A few months after my friend passed away, a student of mine was playing basketball in the schoolyard and he was doing pretty good. I asked him what’s his secret, he said a lucky Scottie Pippen trading card. As much I wanted to warn my student about the dangers, he gotten himself into, I heard an evil voice say, “he’ll learn, the deal is final”. It was after my friend passed away, I realized being the best isn’t really the best thing in the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment