Saturday, June 6, 2020

I Can’t Stop Eating (Bucky's Creepypastas)

I went to my high school reunion and I noticed the girl I used to have a crush on in high school wasn’t there. After the reunion, I went to see what happened to Becky Barnes, my old classmate. I discovered through my research that Becky lives in a rundown apartment downtown, so I went to visit her. 
Becky, who used to be the captain of the cheerleading squad and one of the most popular girls in high school, was now 780lbs. and she couldn’t get out of bed. The apartment where Becky lived smelled awful and food was everywhere. I asked Beck how she let herself go after high school and she claims she was cursed. 
I had forgotten that Becky used to bully the unpopular girls and a lot of them were overweight. One girl, who I had forgotten about, a goth girl who Becky bullied, cursed her. The goth girl uttered “You’ll never be full” and just like that Becky, the thin cheerleader just couldn’t stop eating. Becky told me no matter how much she eats; she never feels full. 
After Becky told me her story, she had a heart attack and died right there in her rundown apartment. I tried calling 911, but my cell phone had no signal.   So, I ran to one of Becky’s neighbors and shouted, “Call 911!”.  The paramedics were unable to revive Becky.  I left the building before they removed Becky’s body out of the apartment.  
As I was leaving, I remembered the girl who cursed Becky. It was Amanda.  In high school Amanda was overweight, but when I saw Amanda at the reunion, she had lost some weight. Could cursing Becky have helped Amanda lose weight? Could they both be normal weight?  All I know is that karma is a bitch and it’s probably best not to bully the wrong person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment