Saturday, June 6, 2020

The Broken Ride (Bucky's Creepypastas)

My friend and I growing up dreamed of doing one thing. Growing up we dreamed of going to SillyLand. One day our parents decided to take us to SillyLand. 
SillyLand was an amusement park whose mascot was Giggles the Clown. I was afraid of Giggles the Clown, but my friend loved him. I remember my friend rode a ride called “Giggles Adventure”, which was a dark ride that explains Giggles the Clown’s backstory. After my friend got off the ride, a worker from SillyLand talked to my friend’s parents. Something went wrong on the ride and I never quite knew what happened other than the ride broke down. 
After that day in SillyLand, once we got home and back to our normal lives, my friend acted quite differently. For starters, he became a lot funnier and he became the class clown. 
As we got older, he grew to have quite the fascination with the founder of SillyLand and the creator of Giggles the Clown, Lenny Walter. Lenny Walter was an animator whose animation studio happened to be located in our hometown. My friend wanted to meet Lenny Walter, but he was heartbroken to learn Lenny passed away years earlier.  
After high school, I lost touch with my friend and moved away from our hometown. My friend would later become the owner of SillyLand along with the animation studio founded by Lenny Walter. When my kids wanted to go to SillyLand, I was thrilled, but then my father pulled me aside and told me a secret he had been hiding from me. 

My father remembered what the worker at SillyLand told my friend’s parents. My friend died on that ride that day when we were kids. I was confused because my friend was still alive.  My father told me it was all in the plan. I asked what plan? The secret my father hid from me was that my friend was replaced with an advanced robot created by the SillyLand Corporation. The robot was reprogramed from an old Giggles the Clown robot from the very ride my friend died on. My father said that my friend’s father worked for the SillyLand Corporation and sacrificed his son for the experiment. I asked my father what experiment? My father told me that the SillyLand Corporation wanted to test if it’s robots can blend into normal society. 
The experiment was a success because of my friend. I asked him why did this happen?  My father told me this is what Lenny Walter wanted. I thought my Dad was just crazy until I took my kids to SillyLand.  One of them got hurt on a ride. My old friend made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. My kids went home happy from SillyLand and I got a replacement for something dear that I lost.  Accidents happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment