Saturday, June 6, 2020

Dawn of The Skull Slasher (Bucky's Creepypastas)

I was told growing up that there was no such thing as monsters. But how wrong I was. Our town has had a string of unsolved murders and the only clue left behind was a picture of a skull. The picture of the skull was the killer’s calling card and the local newspaper called him The Skull Slasher. 
Everybody in my town lived in fear of The Skull Slasher and wondered who his next victim would be. My friend said he knew where The Skull Slasher was hiding. Our town has an abandoned auto factory and he said that’s where The Skull Slasher lived. My friend and I went to the abandoned auto factory and discovered that it was indeed the hiding place of The Skull Slasher. 
How did we find this out so quickly?  Well, it was because my friend’s brother was The Skull Slasher and he wanted me to be his next victim! My friend actually worked alongside his brother The Skull Slasher and he protects his brother’s secret. I ran away with The Skull Slasher chasing behind me. 
The Skull Slasher wielded an axe and he was wearing a hooded cloak. During the chase I tripped and hurt my leg. The Skull Slasher tried to kill me, but I fought back. I was able to lower his hood to reveal a face that looked like a skull. The Skull Slasher’s face was burnt to the bone because I would later learn he tripped in an acid tank that burnt his face off. 
During our fight, I would find out later, The Skull Slasher knocked me out cold. When I awoke, I was in a hospital bed with a cast on my leg. A police officer was at my bedside waiting to interview me.  You would think I would tell him what happen to me, right? I would tell him I was almost killed by The Skull Slasher. I didn’t tell the truth to the police officer.  The reason I did not tell that officer was because the officer who interviewed me was the father of The Skull Slasher. I wasn’t sure if I could trust him or anyone again. 
I moved far away to a whole other state after that. Oddly enough, I heard that my old friend became a police officer himself in my old hometown.  I am guessing that probably explains why The Skull Slasher still hasn’t been caught. 

No comments:

Post a Comment