Saturday, June 6, 2020

My Family’s Dog Was Odd (Bucky's Creepypastas)

Growing up, our family had an odd dog named Ernie. He rarely barked, hated dog food, and rarely went poop. I remember Ernie’s fur being bright red and we had no idea what breed he was. We got him at a shelter, and he was already full grown. Yet, I don’t remember Ernie aging at all. 
My 14th birthday was a day I would never forget. Ernie ran away and I went looking for him. Funny enough, Ernie was a birthday present for my 10th birthday. I looked all over town for Ernie but couldn’t find him. I went into the woods and I finally found Ernie.  
I was so happy to take Ernie home, but I was distracted by a UFO in the sky. Then it dawned on me, my dog could be an alien.  I always thought Ernie was a bit strange.  I guess it was time for Ernie to go back to his real home. 
I fled the scene as other dogs who looked like Ernie were gathering at the site of the UFO. As I sobbed on my way home, two government agents came up to me. The government agents said if I tell this story to anyone that I would go to prison for life. Guess where I’m telling this story from? Also no one believes me, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment