Friday, February 5, 2016

Binky Bear’s Wild Party (Short Story Version)!


Binky Bear and Donny the Duck were at work at Mr. Hunter’s Pies restaurant. “Man, we haven’t had a customer for weeks now,” said Binky Bear. “Yah, so what do you want to do until customers get here,” asked Donny the Duck. “Let’s go be dicks to the interns,” said Binky Bear. Binky Bear and Donny Duck soon began bullying and bossing the three interns around. The three interns’ names are Waddles the Penguin, Bob Nerdy, and Where’s Bug and those three interns are actually friends of Binky Bear and Donny Duck. “Why are you guys treating us like this, all we wanted was to learn a craft,” cried Waddles the Penguin. “Yah, I’m missing hours of World of Warcraft for this internship,” said Bob Nerdy. “Sorry, but we’re your bosses and we can do whatever we want to you,” said Donny Duck. “Oh shit…here comes Wolf,” cried Binky Bear. Just then Binky and Donny’s supervisors Wolf and Fearsome the Alligator and they looked angry. “You two…stop bullying the interns, besides…we are the only bullies in this restaurant,” said Wolf. “Yah…so you losers get back to work or you’ll be fired,” said Fearsome the Alligator. “But there’s no customers and we’re bored,” said Donny Duck. Just then three customers entered the restaurant and they were Snow White the Viking, Pigeon, and Brabe the Dog. “Hi, welcome to Mr. Hunter’s Pies may I take your order,” asked Binky Bear. “Yah, we all like some secret recipe apple pie and three sodas,” said Snow White the Viking. “And a bowl of soup for me,” said Brabe the Dog. “Okay that’ll be $10.50,” said Binky Bear. 

Snow White paid Binky Bear and Snow White the Viking, Pigeon, and Brabe the Dog sat down at booth in the restaurant. Just then Donny heard something outside. “Hey guys, there’s a gay pride parade outside,” said Donny Duck. Everyone in the restaurant looked out the window and began to watch the gay pride parade. Participating in the gay pride parade were legendary gay couples such as The Dragon & The Giant, Ant & Dog, Coo-Coo Bird & Dingo, Toad & Mouse who have lived in the town for years. “Man I never knew Coo-Coo Bird was gay…now I finally get why he looked at me in the shower in the Y.M.C.A locker room…oh god,” cried Donny Duck. Just then Binky’s crush Cindy Mitchell walked into the restaurant. “Hey guys, I’m here helping the gay pride parade because my brother’s gay and this state doesn’t allow gay marriage, so do you want to sign a petition to make gay marriage legal in this state,” asked Cindy Mitchell. “Sure, I’ll sign…I have nothing against gay people,” said Binky Bear. “I’ll sign too…because I hate governor Lion,” said Donny Duck. Binky and Donny signed Cindy’s petition and just then Wolf walked towards her. F.Y.I Wolf also has a secret crush on Cindy Mitchell. “Hey Cindy, after work I’m throwing a party, we got beer,” said Wolf. “Yah, it’s going to be the greatest party ever,” said Fearsome the Alligator. 

Feeling jealous that Wolf is flirting with Cindy…Binky says something he’ll later regret. “Cindy, I’m also throwing a bad ass party at my house…my parents are in Vegas for the weekend so I have the place to myself,” said Binky. “When does your party start Binky,” asked Cindy. “Oh…7 o’clock,” said Binky. “Great, see you at your party,” said Cindy. Cindy then left and Wolf tapped Binky on the shoulder. “Look buddy, I would kick your ass but I thought of something, I’ll go to your party and watch you embarrass yourself in front of Cindy I’ll be there, see ya at seven,” said Wolf. “What have I done,” said Binky to himself. Now Binky has to throw a party at his house before his parents return from Vegas. We can only hope it’ll be a really cool party or else Binky will be made fun of for life!

Binky Bear was now begging for the help of Donny the Duck, Waddles the Penguin, Bob Nerdy, and Where’s Bug to help him throw a great party. “Alright Binky, I’ll find the entertainment, Bob you find the food and drinks, Where’s Bug you make the fake IDs so we can get beer, and Binky invite some guests to the party,” said Donny the Duck. “What else will we need to do,” asked Binky. “I’ll step up the decorations, now let’s move team,” said Donny Duck. Soon everyone was preparing for the party. After hours of getting prepared….Binky’s party officially began. The guest list for Binky’s party included Cindy Mitchell, Wolf, Fearsome the Alligator, Sting the Stingray, Snapper the Snapping Turtle, Snow White the Viking, Pigeon, Brabe the Dog, Torti the Tortoise, Jag the Jaguar, Feather, Cat, Zach the Frog, Evil Pig, and Devil Devil the Pig. For the party entertainment Donny got his cousin Yo the Rooster to DJ the party. “Let the party begin,” yelled Donny the Duck. 

Soon everyone was having fun at Binky’s wild party, but one of Binky’s neighbors Mr. Otter heard all the loud music. Mr. Otter soon called the police. “We’ll be there to check the situation out,” said The Knight over the phone. Binky was having the time of his life at the party until The Knight and the police. “This party is over, boys check for any alcohol or drugs, who are the ones who started this party,” asked The Knight. “It was me Mr. Knight…please don’t take me to jail,” cried Binky Bear. “JUST KIDDING,” yelled The Knight. “What, we’re not going to jail,” asked Donny Duck. “Only if you don’t invite me to your party, kick it DJ,” yelled The Knight. Soon The Knight and the police joined the party. 

After hours of partying, everyone was soon tired and thus the party was soon over. “That was a great party…which was held by a bunch of losers,” said Wolf. “Stay in school kids,” said The Knight. Everybody went home and Binky Bear, Donny the Duck, Waddles the Penguin, Bob Nerdy, and Where’s Bug were cleaning up Binky’s house. “Man, that was great…we finally are popular,” said Donny Duck. “I think by tomorrow they’ll still be jerks to us,” said Bob Nerdy. “Yah, but at least we partied,” said Binky. As Binky was cleaning up, Cindy Mitchell walked in. “Hey Binky I had a great time, see you at school…and before I go….,” said Cindy Mitchell. Cindy then kissed Binky on the cheek. “Oh, and I’m also going to show the governor my petition, have a great night,” said Cindy. Cindy then left…but after she left Binky’s parents came home and saw the mess from the party. “What happened to my house,” yelled Binky’s Dad. “It was all Binky’s idea to throw a freaking party, I had nothing to do with it,” cried Donny Duck. “You four are in deep trouble,” said Binky’s Mom. Now Binky Bear, Donny the Duck, Waddles the Penguin, Bob Nerdy, and Where’s Bug were all grounded at home but at least they could remember the best party ever thrown in their young lives.

Now we go to the office of governor Lion. Lion was sitting in his office chair with his Lieutenant Governor The Scared Leopard by his side. “Knight, by order of this state…you’re no longer allowed to be a police officer,” said Lion. “Come on…give me another chance,” said The Knight. “We already have three times mister…now get out of this building,” said The Scared Leopard nervously. “Fine…I’ll just be a police officer in a different state…so long losers,” laughed The Knight. The Knight exited Lion’s office and then Lion sighed. “What’s our next agenda Scared Leopard,” asked Lion. “A young lady with a petition to make gay marriage legal in this state sir,” said The Scared Leopard nervously. “Send her in,” said Lion. Cindy then walked into governor Lion’s office. “Mr. Lion and Mr. Scared Leopard I…,” said Cindy. “Hold on, let me see the petition,” asked Lion. Cindy then handed Lion the petition and Lion looked at it. “Alright, Scared Leopard, tell the boys the queers can get married in this state so they can leave me the hell alone,” said Lion. “Yes sir, I’ll get the paperwork ready to make gay marriage okay in this state,” said The Scared Leopard nervously. “Now as for you miss…just get out of here I have a killer hangover,” said Lion. “Were you at Binky’s party,” asked Cindy. “How did you know I was there,” said Lion. “I didn’t say I knew you were there,” said Cindy. “Crap….,” cried Lion.

THE END!


No comments:

Post a Comment