Monday, February 1, 2016

The Beast & The Bow: Part 2!

“I’ll ask you again…leave my castle,” roared the other ogre. “I can’t believe…another ogre…I thought I was the only one,” said Oliver. “I said…,” roared the other ogre. Then the other ogre noticed Oliver laying injured. “Oh my god…you’re hurt…don’t worry I heal you wounds,” said the other ogre. Then the other ogre touched Oliver’s wounds and she magically healed Oliver. “You have healing powers….,” said Oliver. “Indeed I do…my name is Olivia…,” said Olivia. Brick Archer then giggled. “What’s so funny,” asked Olivia. “I’m sorry…I just think Olivia’s a funny name for a male ogre,” laughed Brick Archer. “I’m a female ogre…,” said Olivia in a pissed off tone. “Oh…sorry…so let me guess like Oliver you mean no harm to us either,” asked Brick Archer. “No…I may be a monster but I’m not a monster,” said Olivia. “Okay…Brick…can we talk in private…,” said Misty Mount. Now we go to the private conversation between Misty Mount and Brick Archer. “Look…we have to kill those ogres alright…I don’t care that they appear to be nice…they’ve done bad things,” said Misty Mount. “I sense no evil in them and they seem like honest people…,” said Brick Archer. “They’re not honest people they’re freaking ogres and the queen wants them dead…look I don’t want to kill them either…but the queen ordered me to kill them…and she also ordered you to do the same thing,” said Misty Mount. “Look Ms. Mount…two things…one…I was only in it for the reward and not to please a queen…two…if you don’t want to kill them either then why should you,” said Brick Archer. “It’s complicated alright….let’s just say the queen gave me something, so I have to return the favor alright,” said Misty Mount. “What did the queen give you…,” asked Brick Archer. “That’s none of your concern…look I guess we can let the ogres live a little while longer…but eventually we have to do what’s right,” said Misty Mount. And so Brick Archer and Misty Mount decided not to kill Oliver and Olivia right away. A couple of hours later Olivia told Brick Archer, Oliver, and Misty Mount could spend stay in her castle as long as they needed too. Our heroes soon stayed at Olivia’s castle for a couple of weeks. During those couple of weeks, Oliver and Olivia began to fall in love with each other. Also Brick Archer and Misty Mount began to fall in love with each other as well. But Misty Mount has a secret about herself that she doesn’t want to tell to Brick Archer. Misty Mount has a lot of secrets…and we will soon find out what those secrets are soon enough!



Brick Archer began to saw that Misty Mount began to act odd during her time in the castle. Like Misty had lived in the castle or something. So Brick Archer asked Misty Mount why she was acting so strange. “Wait you think I lived in this castle of something,” asked Misty Mount. “Well it seems you know your away around here or something…plus when you pass by certain rooms in the castle it’s like you’re having war flashbacks or something,” said Brick Archer. “Well okay here’s the truth Brick…I’ve…oh no,” cried Misty Mount. Misty saw that Oliver and Olivia were about to kiss each other but she rushed over towards them before they did. “Don’t kiss each other….,” cried Misty. Oliver, Olivia, and Brick looked very confused. “Why do you not want them to kiss….and why were you two going to kiss each other anyway…,” asked Brick Archer. “You know something don’t you…tell us the truth…who are you….,” asked Oliver. “Okay…Oliver…Olivia…you two are cursed,” said Misty Mount. “Cursed…what do you mean,” asked Olivia. “I mean you two weren’t born ogres…you two are both royalty,” said Misty Mount. “Wait…I am prince and Olivia’s a princess….are we siblings or something,” asked Oliver. “No you’re not related to each other…oddly enough you two were actually not only in love with each other…but you were in an arranged marriage,” said Misty Mount. “So how do you know all this Ms. Mount anyway,” asked Brick Archer. “I was a servant to Princess Olivia alright…along with the witch who cursed Oliver and Olivia,” said Misty Mount. “A witch cursed us…how come we don’t remember any of this,” asked Olivia. “Because the witch erased your memory…look I shouldn’t have told you any of this…or…I just need to go,” said Misty Mount. Misty Mount then fled the scene and Oliver and Olivia stood in shock over what they’ve just heard. “Wow…I’m a prince…I didn’t see that coming,” said Oliver. “I can’t believe I’m a princess…I wonder if I was a beautiful princess…,” said Olivia. Brick Archer heard Misty Mount crying. He then found Misty Mount crying in what appeared to be servants’ quarters. Brick Archer saw that Misty was laying on a very big bed crying into a very big pillow. “Misty…what’s wrong,” asked Brick Archer. “I can’t tell you….she’ll take it away,” cried Misty Mount. “The witch gave you something didn’t she….and what happened to this witch,” asked Brick Archer. “Let’s just kill those ogres and leave…she’s probably wondering why we haven’t returned,” cried Misty Mount. “Wait a minute…the queen…the queen who ordered us to kill Oliver and Olivia…Misty…is she the witch…,” asked Brick Archer. “Alright….you’ve figured it out…I’m working for the witch….but I don’t want to alright…I hate her…the only reason I help her is not because she’s now a queen…look I can’t tell you alright,” said Misty Mount. “Talk…I’m stick of this…you know how to break the curse…spill it…,” yelled Brick Archer in anger. Then Brick Archer heard the castle entrance door slam. Brick Archer rushed to the castle door and he saw a knight standing in the middle of the entrance room. Oliver and Olivia rushed to see who had entered Olivia’s castle. “Who are you,” cried Brick Archer. “My name is Simon…and I’m here to kill all of you,” said Simon. Then Simon began to laugh evilly. Who is this Simon and why does he want to kill our heroes? We can all assume that Simon is working for the queen a.k.a. the evil ugly witch! Also we can assume that our heroes can defeat him!

No comments:

Post a Comment