Thursday, February 11, 2016

KWE 2007: Part 1!

“Hello I’m Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly, I’m your color commentator with my co-hosts Mr. Safari and Jack Sports, today’s matches are The Champ vs. The Anchorman, and then it’s a match between Dread and King Killer,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Man, I hate that The Champ is KWE Champion, I hope Anchorman can kick his ass,” yelled Mr. Safari. Now it’s the match between The Champ and The Anchorman. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Soon the Anchorman punched The Champ, and then The Champ hit The Anchorman with a chair. Then The Champ pinned him. “1, 2, 3, ring the bell,” yelled the referee. The Champ won the match, but then the arena was dark, and soon the Evil Death Makers were in the ring. “Hello, I Mr. Unknown I’m here to say that the Evil Death Makers are back together once again, but there is a traitor among us, and his name is Freddy Fear, my own bodyguard, come out here Freddy,” yelled Mr. Unknown. Then Freddy Fear came down to the ring, and soon The Champ and Mr. Unknown started beating up Freddy Fear. Then Kazam kicked The Champ in the nuts. “Why did you just do that, the Evil Death Makers are a team,” yelled Mr. Unknown. “Well, I’m the real traitor, Kazam, the founding member of the Evil Death Makers, and look out behind you,” yelled Kazam. Then BWK came running down to the ring and hit Mr. Unknown with a chair. “The American Bad Boys are back in business,” yelled BWK. Then BWK and Kazam hugged each other, and then they left the ring. “Wow, the American Bad Boys are back together, and now the Evil Death Makers have competition,” yelled Jack Sports. “Yah, Kazam and BWK are once again friends, and now we’ll take a quick break,” yelled Mr. Safari. 


“Hello and welcome back, now here is our next match,” yelled Jack Sports. Then Dread and King Killer were in the ring. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Soon Dread kicked King Killer in the nuts, and then Dread did a chokeslam, and then pinned King Killer. “1, 2…” yelled the referee. Then out of nowhere Reaper was in the ring. Reaper then hit Dread with a chair, and then put King Killer on top of Dread. “1, 2, 3, ring the bell,” yelled the referee. “Wow, King Killer won the match, with the help of KWE Legend Reaper, and now Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly has an announcement,” yelled Jack Sports. “Man I wonder what it could be,” yelled Mr. Safari. Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly walked into the ring. “Hello wrestling fans, I, Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly has big news to tell, I talked to the people of That Spells Action, and now I’m chairman of the KWE, now I’m the boss of all the KWE performers, and next week I’m going to fire a KWE superstar, who will it be, you’ll find out,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Wow, Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly is my boss, I hope I’m not the one that doesn’t get fired, well it’s time to say good bye, I’m Jack Sports and remember, KWE is #1 in the wrestling business,” yelled Jack Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment