Thursday, February 11, 2016

KWE 2007: Part 2!

“Hello and welcome to today’s show, I’m color commentator Mr. Safari, and my co-host is Jack Sports, today’s matches are unknown for now, but we are going to hear who is fired by our chairman Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly,” yelled Mr. Safari. “I still can’t believe that Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly is now our boss,” yelled Jack Sports. Soon Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly walks down to the ring. “Hello wrestling fans, meet the new chairman of the KWE, Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly, and I said I was going to fire someone, and that person is KWE Hardcore Champion, Gay Pride, Gay Pride get your ass out here,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Gay Pride comes down to the ring. “Gay Pride, you’re fired, and the KWE Hardcore Championship is now vacant, and I have a hardcore match for the KWE Hardcore Championship, with my son Mike Manly,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Then Mike Manly walks down to the ring. “And it looks like there’s no opponent, so…” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Then King Killer runs down to the ring. “Look, I want a title match, because I don’t want the chairman’s damn son to hold a title, I want a title match between, your son Mike Manly, vs. me, King Killer,” yelled King Killer. “Alright, I’ll have a title match, and by the way my son will win,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Well it looks like we have a title match, now let’s take a quick break,” yelled Mr. Safari. 


“Now it’s the title match for the KWE Hardcore Championship, and it’s between Mike Manly and King Killer,” yelled Mr. Safari. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. King Killer hit Mike Manly, with a chair, and then he did a tombstone piledriver. King Killer then pinned Mike Manly. “1, 2, 3, ring the bell,” yelled the referee. King Killer is the new KWE Hardcore Champion. “Now we’ll hear a word from Mr. Safari,” yelled Jack Sports. Mr. Safari steps into the ring. “I know I’m retired from wrestling but, I want to go out with a bang, I want a KWE Championship match, me vs. The Champ, or when I’m through with him, the loser,” yelled Mr. Safari. Then The Champ came walking down to the ring with Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Hey, you are our #1 color commentator, but I will let you have this match, and this match is going to be big, because the loser will be gone for good, by which I mean fired, so next week a KWE Championship match between The Champ and Mr. Safari,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Well we’re out of time, I’m Jack Sports, and good bye,” yelled Jack Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment