Thursday, February 4, 2016

Indiana Stork: Part 1!

August, 11, 1928 in New York City, a new museum was opening in 3 weeks and the museum’s founder, Mr. Mole, wanted a very rare item called the Staff of Rockness. The Staff of Rockness is said to be on the mythically island called The Island of the Last Kind. Some sailors say the island is very real, but it’s also said to be cursed. Mr. Mole and his investors Mr. Hunter and Termite tried to find the greatest explorers to find the Staff of Rockness, but they all turned down. Mole only had one more explorer left, probably the best of today, and his name is Stork. Stork was not only an explorer, but he was also professor at City College of New York. Stork taught World History and knew a lot about the past. Now we go to Stork heading into the museum. “Welcome Mr. Stork, welcome to the Museum of New York,” said Mr. Mole while shaking Stork’s hand. “So, what do you want from me,” asked Stork. “Come with me to my office,” said Mr. Mole. Now we go to Mr. Mole and Stork at Mr. Mole’s office. “Look, you are the only explorer left that could handle such a mission,” said Mr. Mole. “What is the quest,” asked Stork. “Have you ever heard of the Staff of Rockness,” asked Mr. Mole. “No not really,” said Stork. “Well, it’s on an island that may not even exist, that island is called the Island of the Last Kind, sailors say it’s real, but they’re scared to explore it, they say the men who went on this mysterious island were never seen again, but you with your years of experience can, maybe can, survive,” said Mr. Mole. “So how much does it pay,” asked Stork. “I’ll pay you about $900 if you bring it back, now, can you do it,” asked Mr. Mole. “Sure, I need the money,” said Stork. Then Stork and Mr. Mole shook hands. “Now Mr. Stork, a ship at the city’s harbor will be waiting for you at dawn and…,” said Mr. Mole. Then Mr. Mole heard a knock on the door. “Come in…those must be my investors,” said Mr. Mole. Then two men walked in, but it wasn’t Mr. Hunter or Termite. “Hello, my name is Hawk, and this is Deer, I’m a famous movie producer at Lixey Bros. Studios, and Deer is a cameraman, I overheard you two talking about a mysterious island, we want to film it, so what we’re asking is that can we bring a film crew with you when you go on this island,” asked Hawk. “Sure, get your movie crew ready tomorrow at dawn,” said Mr. Mole. Then Mr. Mole and Hawk shook hands, and now the quest for the Staff of Rockness begins!
                                                          

Stork was getting ready to go to the Island of the Last Kind, and then his nephew Zach walked in. “Uncle Stork, don’t tell me you’re going on another adventure,” said Zach. “Look Zach, I know your parents asked me to watch you, but I need to go on this quest, I’m being given a lot of money for it,” said Stork. “Look I’m old enough, could I go with you,” said Zach. “You’re only 15, and if you die on this quest your parents will kill me,” said Stork. “Please, I promise I will be good,” said Zach. “Fine you can come, pack your things and be ready at dawn,” said Stork. “Thank Uncle Stork, you’re the best,” said Zach. Then Zach started packing. “Bark old buddy, come here boy,” yelled Stork. Then Bark ran to his master. “Now Bark, you are coming with me okay buddy boy,” said Stork. Then Bark started licking Stork. “Alright, now let’s get ready,” said Stork. Soon it was dawn and Stork was waking up Zach. “Time to go,” said Stork. “Five more minutes,” said Zach tiredly. Soon Stork, Zach, and Bark were at the harbor, also at the harbor where the movie crew from Lixey Bros. Studios. “Hello Mr. Stork, you remember me right,” asked Hawk. “Yah, you’re the movie producer from Lixey Bros. Studios,” said Stork. “You also remember my cameraman Deer right,” asked Hawk. “Yes, now can we get on the ship or not,” asked Stork. “So ready for adventure Mr. Stork,” said a mysterious voice. It was the ship’s captain. “Hello, my name is Captain Insane Dog Catcher, the museum hired us to be your crew today, get on my ship now whoever is brave enough to go,” said Captain Insane Dog Catcher. Soon everybody was on the ship. “Let’s go to the Island of the Last Kind,” yelled Captain Insane Dog Catcher. Soon the steamboat was leaving the harbor. Now we go to Zach talking to Hawk. “Ah Mr. Hawk, since you’re with Lixey Bros. Studios, I was wondering if you know if an acting job was open,” asked Zach. “Why,” asked Hawk. “I want to be a famous movie star, I went to acting classes, and since you’re in the biz, I think you can hook me up,” said Zach. “Yah, when the stock market crashes,” said Hawk sarcastically. Then Hawk went to his room. “Damn, people are right, movie producers are assholes,” said Zach to himself. So now our heroes are at sea, but can they make it to the Island of the Last Kind? We’ll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment