Friday, February 5, 2016

The Origin of the Wise Wizard: Part 1!


Long ago there were three brothers named Kyle, Salizard, and Stan. Together they are the Wizard brothers. The Wizard brothers had a tuff childhood. They were abandoned by their parents due to them having shown magical abilities. One day a thief named Mr. Hats…who was a wizard himself…took the young Wizard brothers under his wing. Mr. Hats and the Wizard brothers left the mortal realm and headed to the magical universe. Kyle, Salizard, and Stan lived a life of thieves and learned how to use their magical abilities. But Mr. Hats was an evil greedy man who wished to free Moeguya so he could rule the world alongside him. Kyle and Salizard didn’t mind the life of crime…but Stan…he knew what he was doing was wrong. And one day…Stan would run away from Mr. Hats and his brothers and become a hero instead of a villain. Little did Stan know was that the day he would become a hero came closer then he thought. 

Stan was practicing his spells when he heard the sound of a coin flipping. “Who’s there,” cried Stan Wizard. Just then Patrick Pangolin jumped down from a tree and landed in front of Stan Wizard. “Hello, my name is Patrick Pangolin and I’ve been watching you for years now…know,” said Patrick Pangolin. “Who do you want with me Mr. Pangolin,” asked Stan. “Why I know of a place you can use your magic for good…you must find a place called the Magical Council and find a man named Henry K. Faun, he can make you a hero, now go to Magic Town and find the Magical Council before it’s too late,” said Patrick Pangolin. “Wait this Magical Council needs wizards,” cried Stan. “Indeed…but I feel this job is only cut out for you…don’t trust your brothers, now here’s a map to where you need to go,” said Patrick Pangolin. Patrick then threw a map to the Magical Council headquarters to Stan and then Patrick fled the scene. “I have to tell the guys,” said Stan. 

Stan went to tell Salizard, Kyle, and Mr. Hats about the Magical Council…but of course they did not care. After an hour of arguing, Stan went on a journey to the Magical Council by himself. But little did Stan know was that Mr. Hats was closer to freeing Moeguya and Salizard and Kyle would help Mr. Hats free Moeguya together. Stan soon journey and he heard a bear trap go off. Stan ran and he saw a fox. “Hey little fella, need help getting out,” asked Stan Wizard. “Buddy don’t talk to me like I’m an idiot just get me out of this trap,” said the fox. Stan then freed the fox and he noticed the fox was magical. “Who the hell are you,” asked Stan. “My name is Prince Fox, but friends call me Riddle Fox,” said Riddle Fox. “My name is Stan Wizard, I’m a wizard looking for the Magical Council…and how are you a prince,” asked Stan Wizard. “My evil brother Dark Mark turned me into a fox…so you’re a wizard…I’m a wizard too…can I go with you to find this Magical Council,” asked Riddle Fox. “Sure, the more wizards the better,” said Stan. Stan made a new friend that day and his name was Riddle Fox. Riddle Fox and Stan Wizard will be friends for a long time. But their quest is not as easy as it seems because danger may soon find them!


Stan Wizard and Riddle Fox continued their quest to go to the Magical Council headquarters, but soon they were stopped by a gang of thieves. “Hello, my name is Whisp and I’m the leader of this gang, my followers are Grag, Senp, and Timmy Tanuki, we’re in charge here so give us all of your money,” said Whisp. “Yah don’t make us kick your ass,” yelled Senp. Grag roared and banged his chest. “Should we take the goods ourselves boss,” asked Timmy Tanuki. “Sure, let’s dance boys,” said Whisp. Soon Stan Wizard and Riddle Fox began to fight Whisp’s gang. After a long fight Stan Wizard and Riddle Fox defeated Whisp’s gang. “I can’t believe they kicked our asses,” said Grag. “What are you guys anyway,” asked Whisp. “We’re wizards,” cried Stan and Riddle Fox at the same time. “Yah, we’ll let you pass for now but you have seen the last of us…next time…we’ll kick your ass, come on boys let’s go,” said Whisp. 

Soon Stan Wizard and Riddle Fox continued their quest, but now they were at a lake which they needed to cross but there was no bridge or boats anywhere. “How do we get across,” asked Stan Wizard. “Maybe I can help,” said a mysterious voice. Our heroes turned around and saw a fish-man standing behind them. “Who are you,” asked Stan Wizard. “My name is Slaka and I’m a water wizard, if you give me something to eat I’ll give you a magic potion that can let you breathe underwater,” said Slaka. “Wait, you’re a wizard, we’re wizards too, say Slaka want to come with us on our quest, we could use another wizard,” said Stan Wizard. “Sure…I’m tired of trying to get free food from people who want to cross the lake…let’s go be wizards…and I’ll give you those magic potions,” said Slaka. Slaka then handed Stan and Riddle Fox a magic potion and they soon drank it. 

Now Stan and Riddle Fox can breathe underwater for a short time. “Come on, follow me to the other side,” said Slaka. Slaka soon took Stan and Riddle Fox to the other side of the lake. “We made it, now let’s go on that quest,” said Slaka. Just before our heroes could continue their quest, demons popped out in front of them. “Crap demons, probably sent by my brother Dark Mark…I knew my parents shouldn’t have given him the Demon Door,” cried Riddle Fox. “Come on, we can kill these demons with our magic now let’s fight,” said Stan. Soon our heroes began to fight the demons. But this won’t be the last battle they’ll have to fight on their quest to the Magical Council!

No comments:

Post a Comment