Sunday, December 1, 2013

And Along Came Long!


Now we go to Long’s Castle in the demon realm where Long was sitting on his throne with Mr. Arms by his side. Soon X-Eye walked in and kneeled before Long. “Master Long, I did as I said, I kept the mortals inside their homes as I said, now your troops can roam the country as they wish,” said X-Eye. “Good, now it seems that you’ve proven yourself worthy to co-rule over the darkness with me,” said Long. “Thanks master,” said X-Eye. Then X-Eye walked away and then Long started laughing evilly. “Those fools, they will never co-rule with me, soon those foolish super villains well become just as stupid as those demons, they’ll follow me in no time,” said Long. “Yes master, but do you have thoughts about reforming the Red Crickets,” asked Mr. Arms. “Mr. Arms, I think the Red Crickets are forever gone, because now I’m the ruler of the demon realm, but it’s a nice thought though Mr. Arms,” said Long. “I wish to protect you master, I’m very proud you made me your royal bodyguard,” said Mr. Arms. “We’ll you are very strong, you were the strongest Red Cricket I ever lead, plus you got those four arms,” said Long. “Oh yah, I forgot to tell you but we have a visitor from the Underworld,” said Mr. Arms. “When’s he coming,” asked Long. “Right now,” said Mr. Arms. Then from out of nowhere Chaos the Demon popped out. “So are you another one of Hades henchmen telling me to stop the takeover of the mortal realm,” asked Long. “No Long, my name is Chaos the Demon and Hades screwed me, so I wish to join you Master Long, well you make me a member of you army, I wish to serve you,” said Chaos the Demon. “Well if you worked for Hades and you wish to join me, there’s one thing I want you to do for me to prove yourself worthy,” said Long. “Anything master,” said Chaos the Demon. “You must fight my royal bodyguard right now and if you defeat him I will let you join in my army, Mr. Arms, fight him,” said Long. Soon Mr. Arms attacked Chaos the Demon. Soon Mr. Arms and Chaos the Demon started fighting each other and Long was watching the fight in amusement. A couple of minutes later, Chaos the Demon defeated Mr. Arms and Long applauded Chaos the Demon’s victory. “Welcome aboard…Mr. Chaos the Demon,” said Long. Then Long and Chaos the Demon shook hands and then Mr. Arms stared in pain at Chaos the Demon and Long. “Something doesn’t feel right about this Chaos the Demon character and I’m going to find out what he’s really up too,” said Mr. Arms to himself. It seems all the super villains have been conned by Long and don’t even no it. But something doesn’t seem right about this Chaos the Demon, is he still loyal to Hades? Possibly Long maybe conned himself…or so we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment