Sunday, December 1, 2013

Max Storm vs. Reaper!


Our heroes were in a graveyard, and then out of nowhere smoke was everywhere in the graveyard. “What’s going on,” asked Kim. Then out of nowhere a tall man wearing a black hat, black gloves, and a long black coat came out of nowhere. “Who are you,” yelled Max Storm. “I’m your nightmares, I’m death, I’m Reaper,” yelled Reaper. “Dude, I know who he is, that’s Reaper, a KWE wrestler, and what does he want with us,” cried the Skull Slasher. “I want to wrestle Max Storm, and if he loses, I get the demon ruby,” yelled Reaper. “Alright, I’ll wrestle you,” yelled Max Storm. Then out of nowhere a wrestling ring popped out of the graveyard. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Then Max Storm started wrestling Reaper, and then the Skull Slasher threw in a chair. “Dude, use the chair,” yelled the Skull Slasher. Then Max grabbed the chair and hit Reaper with it. Reaper then fell to the ground. Max Storm pinned him, and then a zombie referee came into the ring. “1, 2, 3, ring the bell,” yelled the zombie referee. “I guess you won Mr. Storm, and you just earned a new ally,” said Reaper. “That was weird, well let’s head back to the Maxmobile,” said Max Storm. Then our heroes went back to the Maxmobile. “Mr. Storm, we need to talk,” said a mysterious voice. “Who said that,” asked Max Storm. Max soon found out that the Miniature Schnauzer he saved can talk. “O my god, you can talk, and how do you know my name,” asked Max Storm. “It’s me Veg, your old karate teacher and head of the Wise Monks,” said Veg. “But you can’t be Veg, he was a human being, and he died,” said Max Storm. “Yes I did die Mr. Storm, but I was reincarnated as a dog, but I’m still the same Veg you knew as a teenager,” said Veg. “So, you’re alive again, and I think the Red Crickets have returned,” said Max Storm. “Indeed they have Mr. Storm, and we must go find Chag, because he is one of the last Wise Monks that is still alive,” said Veg. “I guess we’re going to the Himalayas,” said Max Storm. So our heroes are now going to the Himalayas, and what will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment