Sunday, December 1, 2013

Goddiess: The Big Date!


Goddiess and Ted were at George’s apartment. “Hey Goddiess, I been wondering, since crime has been slow, could you do me and my brother a favor,” asked Ted. “What would that be,” asked Goddiess. “You see, there’s this girl that my brother has a crush on, her name is Debbie Leeson, she’s hot as hell, and I wanted you to go on a date with her,” said Ted. “A date, with a mortal woman, why would you want me to do that,” asked Goddiess. “Well, I’m brother’s a loser and isn’t that attractive, and you’re a freaking god, plus, you look like you can win any girls heart,” said Ted. “So, wouldn’t George be mad if I went out with his crush,” asked Goddiess. “You’re technically apart of George, and besides, I already made plans tonight with you and Debbie, so what do you say,” asked Ted. “Fine, I’ll date this hot mortal woman, but you better watch my back,” said Goddiess. “Sure, maybe my sidekick can come along,” said Ted. Then Doggiess flew over towards Ted. “You know he’s my dog right,” asked Goddiess. “Yes, but he likes me,” said Ted. “Oh that’s impossible, you see…,” said Goddiess. Then Doggiess started licking Ted. “Alright, let’s go already,” said Goddiess. Soon our heroes flew to a fancy restaurant to meet Debbie. “Alright, this is the place, she’s the one in the red dress with the blondish-brown hair, now go get her tiger,” said Ted. Then Goddiess went over to Debbie. “Excuse me, but are you Debbie Leeson,” asked Goddiess. “Yes, why,” asked Debbie. “I’m your…ah…secret admirer…ah…Gary,” said Goddiess. “Oh, will let’s go inside then,” said Debbie. Soon Goddiess and Debbie were at their table. “So, what do you do for a living,” asked Goddiess. “I’m a vet over at the animal hospital,” said Debbie. “Animals nice, so, have you eaten here before,” asked Goddiess. “Yah…but look Gary, I was wondering what attracted me to you, because I kind of have a crush on a guy myself, but I don’t think he likes me,” said Debbie. “Ah….anyway, who’s the guy, is he attractive or smart or something,” asked Goddiess. “He’s a pharmacist, he owns George’s Drugs that place down the street from here, but I think he doesn’t like me,” said Debbie. “Trust me, I think he likes you,” said Goddiess. “Gary, I thought you liked me,” said Debbie. “Look I….,” said Goddiess. Then Goddiess heard a scream for help. “Excuse me, I have to go, meet me back here okay,” said Goddiess. Then Goddiess ran out of the restaurant. “Okay,” said Debbie. Then Goddiess saw that Ted and Doggiess were in a cage. “What the….,” said Goddiess. Then from out of nowhere Loki popped out in fount of him. “Time to go to the Underworld,” cried Loki. Then Loki started laughing evilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment