Sunday, December 1, 2013

X-Eye’s Robot Army vs. The Gator Guards!


X-Eye soon built an army of robots, and Buzz was now X-Eye’s favorite robot, and so he had gotten the special treatment from X-Eye. “Alright my robot soldiers go out and kill Spy Lion,” yelled X-Eye. Then X-Eye’s robot army was running towards the exit when all of a sudden a bunch of Gator Guards came out. “Master, what are those things,” asked Buzz. “Those are my old henchmen the Gator Guards, I thought they were all dead, robots new plan, kill the Gator Guards,” yelled X-Eye. Then the Gator Guards started fighting X-Eye’s robot soldiers. Buzz was watching when all of a sudden he felt a tap on his shoulder, and it was one of X-Eye’s robot soldiers. “Hi, my name is Kirk and I’m too scared to fight,” said Kirk. “Dude, you can’t let X-Eye see you or else he’ll….,” said Buzz. “Hey, what are you doing here you dumb robot, you’re supposed to be killing the Gator Guards,” said X-Eye. “Yah but….,” said Kirk. “No buts now go out there and do your job,” yelled X-Eye. “Hey boss, I’ll take care of this robot, he’ll be my sidekick, I think he has something special about him,” said Buzz. “Alright Buzz, this robot is in your hands, do you understand that Buzz,” asked X-Eye. “Yes sir, and by the way this robot’s name is Kirk,” said Buzz. “Alright you and Kirk get ready to help me destroy Spy Lion,” said X-Eye. Then the Gator Guards destroyed all of X-Eye’s robots. “What the…you lizards killed my army, that took forever to make that many robots,” yelled X-Eye. Then the Gator Guards were running towards X-Eye. “Buzz and Kirk, let’s get the heck out of here,” cried X-Eye. Then X-Eye, Buzz and Kirk started running away from the Gator Guards. It looks like the Gator Guards don’t work for X-Eye anymore, and I guess they work for themselves now. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment