Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stunt Duck looks for the Mothman


Stunt Duck was in Point Pleasant, West Virginia, to look for the Mothman. It was night time, and Stunt Duck was in the woods when all of a sudden he saw big red glowing eyes. It was the Mothman, and then Mothman came flying down right by Stunt Duck. “Nice Mothman, I’m not going to hurt you,” said Stunt Duck. “Please leave me alone,” said the Mothman. “You can talk,” said Stunt Duck. “Yes, I am the Mothman, and nobody is going to make me there prisoner,” said the Mothman. “Look, I’m here to save you from a dinosaur named Dina, come with me where it is safe, please, it’s for my job,” said Stunt Duck. “Okay, but you assholes better not do a dissection on me, okay,” said the Mothman. Now the Cool Club has the Mothman, well they get anymore? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment