Sunday, December 1, 2013

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty’s Christmas Adventure!


Spotty was decorating for Christmas when he soon heard a knock on the door. “Who could that be on Christmas Eve,” said Spotty to himself. Spotty then went and answered the door. It was two of Santa’s elves and they looked worried. “Am I in fantasy land or are you two actually Santa’s elves,” said Spotty. “Look, Santa Claus needs your help, your old enemy Coyote is holding him for ransom at the North Pole, you need someone who fought him before to stop him,” said one of Santa’s elves. “Okay, Spotty Jr. can you come down here,” said Spotty. Then Spotty Jr. came out of his room. “Dad I was…who the hell invented the Lollipop Guild to our house,” said Spotty Jr. “Son, these are Santa’s elves they need my help,” said Spotty. “Dad, you know the big old Santa Claus isn’t real right,” asked Spotty Jr. “Kid he’s damn real, look at us, do we look like the freaking Lollipop Guild to you,” said one of Santa’s elves. “Fine, I’ll follow along, hey maybe I can get a Wii or something,” said Spotty Jr. “Sure, a Wii, now come on the sleigh is a waiting,” said both of Santa’s elves. Spotty and Spotty Jr. hopped into the sleigh with the elves. “Hey Spotty wait for me,” yelled Beardy. Then Beardy jumped into the sleigh. “Beardy, Merry…,” said Spotty. “Damn it Spotty, I’m just ditching my girlfriend,” said Beardy. “Why are you ditching Penny Greyhound, Uncle Beardy,” asked Spotty Jr.  “It’s that time of the month kid, you’ll get it when…,” said Beardy. “You mean Penny is having her period, I’m freaking sixteen I know that crap, then let’s go to the freaking North Pole already,” said Spotty Jr. “Yah, we didn’t need to hear that,” said one of Santa’s elves. Then our heroes flew off to the North Pole to save Santa Claus from Coyote. Can Spotty save Santa Claus? An even greater question is what is Coyote going to do with Santa? The reason Coyote hates Santa will blow your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment