Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Schnauzer Family!

Back in the day, my family wasn't the only one with a great schnauzer...my aunts, uncles, and cousins also had schnauzers too! Sadly, this is no longer the case because all of these wonderful dogs have passed away. Cookie, the first and eldest schnauzer...gone, Kaz...gone...Trixie...gone...and my dog Holly, bless her soul...gone. But before these four schnauzers died, somehow we took a group photo of them. But I can at least say one thing...due to my dog Holly being a great dog...I now have a new best friend, a schnauzer named Woody. So in away the legacy of these great dogs lives on through my dog Woody and my Grandma's current dog Callie. So for now, I have two great friends but I'll never forget the family I had before. I'm ending this post with a group photo of all of my family's schnauzers and a picture of my current dog Woody. Thanks 4 Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment