Friday, November 1, 2013

Goddiess vs. Loki!


Goddiess and Doggiess were flying on patrol when they saw a bank robber with a shack of money. “This looks like a job for a hero,” yelled Goddiess. Then Goddiess followed the robber to a dark alley. “Stop right there,” yelled Goddiess. Then the bank robber turned around and started laughing evilly. Then the bank robber turned into Loki. “Loki, what the hell are you doing here,” yelled Goddiess. “I work for hell now my friend, and you should do the same,” said Loki. “Wait, you’re working for Hades, but why,” asked Goddiess. “I’m not the good-guy type, and Hades is going to rule the universe anyway, and I’m going to overthrow him in power, so I have to earn his trust,” yelled Loki. “I’m going to kill you,” cried Goddiess. Then Goddiess and Loki started fighting each other. Soon Doggiess got into the fight to help Goddiess. Then from out of nowhere an arrow was shot into Loki’s back. “What the fuck, what in the hell was that,” cried Loki in pain. Then Loki turned around and saw a Centaur. “You,” yelled Loki. Then Goddiess hit Loki in the head with the Green Ax and he was soon knocked out. “Come with me Goddiess, we need to talk,” said the Centaur. “What’s your name,” asked Goddiess. “My name is Opie, Opie the Centaur, I’m here to tell you that the gods are getting ready to go to war with the Underworld and they need you,” yelled Opie the Centaur. Then Goddiess, Doggiess, and Opie the Centaur were back at George’s apartment. “Goddiess, how many of your friends are going to stay with us,” asked Ted. “Actually I must be going, Professor Faun needs my help, but be on the watch for Hades, his reign may begin,” said Opie the Centaur. Then Opie opened a portal. “Wait, what do you mean by Hade’s regin,” cried Goddiess. “That’s all I can tell you now, good day,” said Opie the Centaur. Then Opie the Centaur left through the portal. “Great, now I have to stop Hades once more,” said Goddiess. “Where’s Jesus Christ when you need him,” asked Ted. Then Goddiess stared at Ted. “What,” said Ted. It looks like a new chapter in the Goddiess story has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment