Friday, November 1, 2013

Max Storm: A New Ally!-part 2


Max Storm and the Skull Slasher walked up to the young woman. “Hello, miss are you okay,” asked Max Storm. “Ah, where I’m I, and who are you people,” asked the young woman. “We’re monster hunters, and you’re a werewolf, and now you’re human again because the sun is up,” said Max Storm. “No, I’m not a werewolf, and the people at the asylum said so,” said the young woman. “Look, they’re wrong, and I know that because monsters are real, and we need to cure you or else you’ll be a werewolf forever,” said Max Storm. “How do you cure me,” asked the young woman. “A silver bullet,” said Max Storm. “What, so you’ll have to kill me,” yelled the young woman. “Yes, now, what’s your name,” asked Max Storm. “My name is Kim Shotwer, I’m 26 years old and I live in an insane asylum,” said Kim Shotwer (the young woman). Then the Skull Slasher looked shocked. “Wait, Kim Shotwer, you’re my sister,” cried the Skull Slasher. “What do you mean by sister,” asked Kim Shotwer. “I’m your brother Fred,” said the Skull Slasher. “Prove it,” said Kim Shotwer. Then the Skull Slasher whispered something in her ear. “You are my brother, Fred, what happened to your face,” asked Kim Shotwer. “It’s a long story, now let’s get out of here,” said the Skull Slasher. “And by let’s get out of here you mean just me and you, right,” asked Max Storm. “No, I want my sister to come with us,” said the Skull Slasher. “Skull, she’s a werewolf, and I can’t bring a monster to help us,” yelled Max Storm. “Look, you can find a way to cure her, now let’s go,” said Skull. Then our heroes went back to the Maxmobile, and flew off to their next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment