Friday, November 1, 2013

Spy Lion meets General Brown!


Our heroes were walking in the woods when all of a sudden they saw an army of Gator Guards. “Dude, it’s those things again,” yelled Deerman. “Chris what are those,” asked Ms. Condor. “They’re Gator Guards they’re just like us, animal hybreeds,” said Spy Lion. Then our heroes ran down and started fighting the Gator Guards. Our heroes were losing to the Gator Guards, and then out of nowhere a cyborg popped out and started fighting the Gator Guards. Then our heroes killed them all with the help of the cyborg. “Thanks for the help who ever you are,” said Spy Lion. “The name is General Brown, and I’m happy to be in service,” said General Brown. “Wait, General Brown, the General Brown,” said Spy Lion. “You heard of me,” said General Brown. “It’s me, Chris,” said Spy Lion. “Walker, what happened to you, how come you’re a cat man,” asked General Brown. “I was an experiment to X-Eye, and he turned me into this, and how come you’re a cyborg,” asked Spy Lion. “Well, I got hurt badly in combat, and I lost my arm and half of my face, surprisingly I was still alive, so the governments top scientists and Henry Q. made me into a cyborg,” said General Brown. “Wait Henry Q. that’s X-Eye, why was he helping you,” yelled Spy Lion. “He calls himself X-Eye now, I knew the guy was crazy but…never mind, you see Chris, Henry Q. makes military weapons for the U.S. government, and that’s how he makes most of his money,” said General Brown. “So how come you’re not with the government,” asked Spy Lion. “I became a weapon to them instead of a soldier, and they lowered my rank and gave my job to someone else,” said General Brown. “I’m sorry to hear that, I thought you were the best,” said Spy Lion. “Thanks that means a lot,” said General Brown. Then our heroes heard gunfire. Then out of nowhere Exclamation Point popped out. “I so going to kill you and now it’s personal,” yelled Exclamation Point. Then Exclamation Point was about to shoot Spy Lion when all of a sudden General Brown punched him in the face. “No one kills a student of mine,” yelled General Brown. Then General Brown started fighting Exclamation Point. Soon General Brown knocked out Exclamation Point. “Come on you guys, let’s get out of here,” said Spy Lion. Then our heroes started walking away when. “Wait, can I come with you,” asked General Brown. “Sure, once a friend always a friend,” said Spy Lion. Then our heroes moved on, and now they have a new alley to help them. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment