Friday, November 1, 2013

Long’s Warning!


Now we go to the White House where President Henry Q. (X-Eye) was sitting in his office. Just then X-Eye’s phone rang and he was about to answer it when a mysterious black hooded robed person grabbed his hand while he was reaching for the phone. “Damn it pal, I’m missing this call,” cried X-Eye. “Look, I don’t answer the call, that’s why I’m here to warn you,” cried the mysterious black hooded robed man. The phone soon stopped ringing and the mysterious black hooded robed man let go of X-Eye’s hand. “Who are you,” asked X-Eye. Then the mysterious black hooded robed man pulled down his hood and it was Long. “Long, you crazy son of a bitch, why are you here to warn me about something,” laughed X-Eye. “That call I didn’t let you answer was for permission to find the Holy Armor, I needed to stop you because you can’t gain anything from it,” said Long. “The hell he can,” cried a mysterious voice. Long turned around and saw The Skull Slasher standing behind him. “Don’t listen to him X-Eye, the Holy Armor can be used to make weapons and I can help you find it,” said The Skull Slasher. “So this Holy Armor, what is it,” asked X-Eye. “It’s the strongest known metal on earth so strong it can kill demons and gods, if the U.S. government or even Henry Q. Corp had it, you’ll be unstoppable,” said The Skull Slasher. “Don’t listen to him Henry, the Holy Armor can only be used by the chosen one, the only way you can use it is if you melt the Holy Armor while Max Storm is using it,” said Long. “Then we’ll send Max Storm while he’s wearing the Holy Armor to the steel mill and melt his ass down, I mean seriously one death ain’t going to hurt no one,” said Henry Q. (X-Eye). “Yah, and when do you care so much about Max Storm anyway,” asked The Skull Slasher. “I hate Max Storm with all my life…but I hate Hades even more….and as much as I hate Max….he’s the only one who can kill Hades…so find, melt him in a steel mill, make him into bullets and guns, but don’t say I didn’t warn you,” said Long. Long then disappeared in a pile of blackish smoke and X-Eye began to laugh evilly. “So, Skull, ready to find this Holy Armor,” asked X-Eye. “Hell yah, and once we get the armor Henry Q. Corp and the United States will be rich as hell, and I’ll only help you if you give me a cut of the profits,” said The Skull Slasher. “Deal, now let’s find the Holy Armor, now where is it,” asked X-Eye. “Let’s just say it’s in South America,” said The Skull Slasher. X-Eye and The Skull Slasher then shook hands. Now X-Eye and the U.S. government are after the Holy Armor, and they’re going to kill Max Storm to get it. But Long’s warning should have been listened too because now the world is doomed. But can our heroes get the Holy Armor before the enemy does? Either way it will come with great power and responsibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment