Monday, November 25, 2013

The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson Tribute!

Today's blog post is a tribute to my first published book "The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson". This book is about what if I found a universe where my characters are real and the worship me like a god. Basically the whole book is me having adventures in the many books I've written over the years and saving this universe from the bad guys (mostly my evil characters). Basically each book I've written is a world in The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson, so basically each story is retold in as it's own world in The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson (like the "Faterella" world is just basically retelling the entire story of "Faterella" but the only differences are with mostly me and my friends interacting in with the characters within the original story because me and my friends were not in the original story). So I'll be honest I was inspired by the game Kingdom Hearts a little to created The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson. Like I loved the idea in Kingdom Hearts that each Disney world in the game retold the movie it was based on (like in The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson where each of the worlds retell an old story I wrote). Instead of Heartless, I used my demon characters from the old book I wrote called "Warriors" as the main enemy. But mostly those are the only things in common with Kingdom Hearts (because in Kingdom Hearts Sora isn't the god of the characters he interacts with). So in a way The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson is the biggest intercompany crossover I've ever created because in the first book and it's many sequels almost every character I've ever created appeared in at least one book in the series. But here's a little secret I'm going to share with U the blog reader, I have thought about someday using characters from other books in The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson (like I thought about doing a Wizard of Oz world in one of the sequels but I don't have the rights to them). So to end this post I've included some links which talk about The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson. Thanks 4 Reading and I'm not going to start a cult where I'm worshiped as a god (it's just a book people).

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Worlds-Buckstevenson-Steven-Butler/dp/1449017347

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment