Friday, November 1, 2013

Veg, Chag, and Yeti are summoned to battle!


Soon The Gifted’s jet landed in the Himalayas and Dr. Strong called Veg, Chag, and Yeti with his communicator. Veg, Chag, and Yeti were getting ready to head to The Gifted’s jet when Veg saw someone wearing a black-hooded robe standing behind him. “Long, what’s with the robe,” asked Veg. “How did you know it was me,” asked Long (black-hooded robe man). “So I guess you’re working for the new demon king I take it,” said Veg. “Actually, I want to help the light this time, meet in the demon realm graveyard and I’ll take you to Max Storm,” said Long. “Wait, you know where Mr. Storm is,” cried Veg. Long disappeared from out of nowhere. “Do you think we should trust him Master Veg,” asked Chag. “I have a feeling Long can never be trusted, but why he wants to work with us I’ll never know,” said Veg. Soon Veg, Chag, and Yeti went to The Gifted’s jet and soon our heroes flew off to find the portal to the demon realm. “So, do any of you know where Max Storm is, we haven’t been able to reach him with our communicators,” asked Dr. Strong. “Mr. Storm is in the demon realm, we have to save him for he is the only one who can save the mortal realm,” said Veg. “Funny thing, I had a memory that seemed like I needed to find Max Storm, did I meet him before I died,” asked Spy Lion. “Spy Lion, since you are a clone of the original Spy Lion your memories may have been altered, but who altered them, I do not know,” said Veg. “But why would X-Eye use me for good that’s what I don’t get if he created me,” said Spy Lion. “Who’s said it was X-Eye who altered your memories,” said Veg. “You know, we may need a bigger army, I mean, without Max we’re not as powerful,” said Ted Brook. “We trained Max so we have a fighting chance,” said Chag. “Don’t say we are more powerful than Mr. Storm, we may have trained him, but he’s very powerful on his own right,” said Veg. “So I guess the portal to the demon realm is in Washington D.C. again,” said Deerman. “Indeed, we head into battle as soon as we get there,” said Veg. “I still wonder why Max Storm went into the demon realm without us,” said Ted Brook. “Maybe he went there against his will, now let’s have some tea,” said Veg. Soon our heroes drank tea that would make them stronger. Will our heroes defeat Demon King Skull? Also, why is Long helping the heroes army? Whatever the answer is this is not going to be an easy war to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment