Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly’s Birthday Bash: Part 1!


Now we go to Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly and Mike Manly preparing for the party. “Wow dad, you’re turning 72 years old and you’re the best chairman in the best wrestling promotion in the world,” said Mike Manly. “Son, it sucks that I’m turning 72, I hate being an old man and who’s coming to this party anyway,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Well….,” said Mike Manly. Then they heard a knock on the door. “I’ll get that,” said Mike Manly. Mike answered the door and it was Bobby Daniels. “Hello everybody, Bobby Daniels is in the building and here are the legends….,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Then Fatty Sammy walked in. “Making her way to the party, weighting in at 500lbs. and a height of 6’2...Fatty Sammy,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Then Mr. Icon walked in. “Making his way to the party, he’s truly an icon….Mr. Icon,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Then Ojay the Giant walked in. “Making his way to the party, at a height of 7’4 and weighting 503lbs. from Egypt…Ojay the Giant,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Then Diana Johnson walked in. “Gush, I don’t know who that lady is, I’m getting some punch,” yelled Bobby Daniels. “Dad, you remember my girlfriend Diana Johnson right,” said Mike Manly. “My son, she’s hot and I know because she used to be a supermodel,” said Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Thanks, I’m the sexiest women in the KWE and Mike honey can you take my purse,” said Diana Johnson. Then Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly was walking over towards the beer keg and sleeping right beside the beer keg was Poor Petey. “Hey mister, can you spare some change,” said Poor Petey. “Who the hell are you,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Then Bobby Daniels walked over towards Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “And sleeping by the beer keg, from the alley dumpster…Poor Petey,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Then Bobby Daniels walked away from the scene. “So, you’re a wrestler that acts like a homeless guy, good for you, I’ll just be on my way with my beer,” said Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Then the chairman walked away from the beer keg. “Happy Birthday,” yelled Poor Petey. Soon Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly’s party was jumping, and let’s hope nothing bad happens to the chairman of the KWE. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment