Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Mr. Hunter’s New Life!


Stork, Bark, and Ashley Stork were going on a picnic in the woods. “Here we are my secret spot in the woods,” said Stork. “Nice spot Stork, now let’s set up the picnic,” said Ashley Stork. Then Bark went to the bathroom behind a tree when all of a sudden Stork heard gunfire. “Bark, come boy, we have to get out of here, I forgot who lived here, and he’ll kill us,” cried Stork. Then Stork and Bark started to run away, and Ashley was behind them. “Who are we running away from,” asked Ashley Stork. Then out of nowhere Mr. Hunter popped out right in fount of Stork, Bark, and Ashley Stork. “Dam it, I’m going to have some stork for lunch,” yelled Mr. Hunter. “Stork who is this guy,” asked Ashley Stork. “He’s Mr. Hunter, he always tries to kill me and he never did,” said Stork. “I will kill you tall stinking birds, because it’s stork season and I want me a stork,” yelled Mr. Hunter. “Look, I don’t want to be hunted right now alright, now go home, or hunt something else,” yelled Stork. “This is my home, I live in the woods because…I don’t have any money,” cried Mr. Hunter. Then Mr. Hunter started crying. “Ah Stork, maybe you should help him get a job,” said Ashley Stork. “He’s insane, what job can he get,” said Stork. “Well it looks like he needs one, Stork maybe if you help him he won’t hunt you anymore,” said Ashley Stork. “Good point, hey Mr. Hunter you can live with me until I can find you a job,” said Stork. “What, you have a house, I thought you lived in the woods,” said Mr. Hunter. “No I’m an insurance salesman, now let’s get out of here,” said Stork. Soon Stork, Bark, Ashley Stork, and Mr. Hunter were driving back to Stork’s house. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment