Friday, November 1, 2013

The Heroes and the Dark Cloud!


Max Storm rode his motorcycle towards the mysterious blackish-purplish cloud, and Goddiess and Ms. Condor landed behind him. “Let me guess, you three are going to fight the darkness,” said Max Storm. “Yes, and who are you two,” asked Goddiess. “I’m Max Storm, retired monster hunter, and who are you,” asked Max Storm. “I’m Goddiess, and this is my sidekick Ted Brook,” said Goddiess. “Look, I’m Ms. Condor and I need help, my friends are fighting Dirtclog and whatever this fog is,” said Ms. Condor. Then our heroes started hearing scary laughing, and then through the dark cloud walked out The Skull Slasher, Badger Man, and Dean Deathlock. “Oh my god, it’s Dean Deathlock the KWE wrestler that Goddiess fought way-back-when, what’s he doing with those guys,” said Ted Brook. “Hey people, the darkness is going to take over this place, what you call the mortal realm, let the reign of Long begin,” yelled The Skull Slasher. “Skull, you’re a bad guy again, but why,” asked Max Storm. “Because you and my pain-in-the-ass sister who is your current wife left me rot in jail, some friends you are, now I’m a killer again and I love it,” said The Skull Slasher. “Come on guys, we need to go back to the Demon Realm, let’s just let the demons tear them to pieces already,” yelled Badger Man. “Alright, you guys have fun fighting these demons, so long and say good bye to the light,” said The Skull Slasher. Then The Skull Slasher, Badger Man, and Dean Deathlock walked away into the dark cloud, and then demons popped out of nowhere. “Bring it on,” said Max Storm. Soon our heroes started fighting the demons, but they were outnumbered. “We need more help,” said Max Storm. “Alright, let’s think who we can get help from,” said Goddiess. “How about The Gifted, they’ve been bugging you to become a member for months now,” said Ted Brook. “Alright we’ll see if The Gifted can help us, Ted you ride with Mr. Storm, and Ms. Condor you follow me,” said Goddiess. Soon our heroes were heading to The Gifted headquarters, but do they have a chance of taking on the darkness? I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment