Friday, November 1, 2013

Reuniting the Sinisters!


Now we go to “The Hideout Bar” where Dr. Frankenstein and Igor were rounding up some villains to join in the takeover of the mortal realm. “Any villains looking to join Hades & Satan’s army please come with us,” said Dr. Frankenstein. All the villains in the bar laughed. “Look buddy, we ain’t working with no demons anymore, it’s too much pressure and no gain,” laughed Badger Man. “If no villains join…then you’ll all are going to die and remain in the Underworld for the rest of eternity,” said Dr. Frankenstein. “And the pay is good,” said Igor. “MONEY,” cried all the villains at the same time. “Yah, you’ll get as much money as you want, because once the darkness surrounds the earth you can go to any bank and steal riches,” said Igor. “Sign me up,” cried The Cartoon King. Just then all the villains in the bar joined the Underworld army. But soon from out of nowhere The Keeper entered the bar. “Where’s Max Storm,” cried The Keeper. “Why are you here,” asked Dr. Frankenstein. “Because some stupid jet killed my dragon and I landed here, a little bird told me someone knows where Max Storm is going, now who knows where he’s headed,” cried The Keeper. The bar went silent and then The Keeper heard a loud burp. It was Dr. Sumo who burped and he was eating a bucket of fried rice. “Hey fatty, do you know something about where Max Storm is,” asked The Keeper. “Why should I tell you what I know,” said Dr. Sumo. Just then the Keeper kicked Dr. Sumo’s bar stool and Dr. Sumo fell to the ground. “I’ll ask again, do you know where Max Storm is headed,” yelled the Keeper. Dr. Sumo gulped and slowly stood up. “Go ask Color Man, he escaped around the same time as Max Storm, Skull probably sent you here because he didn’t want to tell you himself,” said Dr. Sumo. “Thanks,” said the Keeper. The Keeper then put a dollar in Dr. Sumo’s shirt pocket and walked over the bar counter. The Keeper then looked around and he soon found Color Man smoking a crayon. “Hey you, this is like the fifth time I had to bring your sorry ass back to hell,” yelled the Keeper in anger. “Sorry I escaped, but I….,” said Color Man. “Look Color Man, I need your help, where is Max Storm going, I heard you escaped around the same time as him,” asked the Keeper. “He told me he was going to The Gifted’s headquarters and then Skull told me that he was given a map to something called the Holy Armor, and he told you to come here as a distraction so that he can get the Holy Armor himself, Skull probably is going to sell the Holy Armor to the government for a profit,” said Color Man. “You mean they’re after the Holy Armor, I have to warn Satan and Hades…and you…are coming with me,” cried the Keeper. The Keeper then opened a blackish-purplish portal and The Keeper then grabbed Color Man. The Keeper then dragged Color Man with him through the blackish-purplish portal. It now seems the Keeper has another soul to get besides Max Storm’s. But whose soul is that? Let’s just say it’s an old friend of Max Storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment