Friday, November 1, 2013

Goddiess vs. Chaos the Demon!


Goddiess was flying around the city on patrol. “Hmmmm, I don’t see any crimes being committed, I guess I better fly back,” said Goddiess to himself. Then as Goddiess was flying back to George’s apartment, he was being followed. Then from out of nowhere a huge demon landed on Goddiess’s back. Goddiess landed on top of a building while the demon was his back. Then Goddiess picked the demon off his back and threw it to the ground. “Who the heck are you,” yelled Goddiess. “My name is Chaos, I’m a demon sent by Hades himself to kill you,” said Chaos the Demon. “Kill me, that bastard won’t do it himself, you’ll be easy to destroy,” yelled Goddiess. Then Goddiess and Chaos the Demon started fighting each other. Then from out of the sky landed a three-headed dog, and then the three-headed dog started fighting Chaos the Demon. “Doggiess, my faithful friend,” yelled Goddiess. Soon Chaos the Demon was knocked out cold, and then Doggiess (the three-headed dog) started licking Goddiess. Soon Chaos the Demon disappeared out of nowhere. Now we go back to George’s apartment where Doggiess was meeting Ted. “So, this mutant dog is your pet,” asked Ted. “Why he’s not a mutant, why he’s related to the mighty Cerberus, and he’s my guardian,” said Goddiess. “You know dogs aren’t allowed in the apartment right,” asked Ted. “We can hide him, now, we must rest, for Hades is plotting his revenge on the gods,” said Goddiess. Then Goddiess was walking to George’s bedroom. “Man, whatever happened to Jesus Christ,” said Ted to himself sarcastically. Soon it was morning and George woke up. “Man, I guess I’m me again,” said George to himself. Then George saw on the foot of his bed Doggiess. “What the…,” cried George. “Oh yah George, Goddiess brought a dog home, hope you don’t mind,” yelled Ted from outside the bedroom. “Just perfect,” said George sarcastically. Then Doggiess started licking George.

No comments:

Post a Comment