Friday, November 1, 2013

Young One flies Solo!


Lee led our heroes half way towards the entrance to the Underworld when from out of nowhere Long appeared in front of our heroes. “Oh my god, it’s Long,” cried Deerman. “Who,” asked Super Dude? “He’s an old enemy of The Gifted, what are you doing here Long,” asked Ms. Condor. “Please, I came here to warn you…so you can warn Max Storm,” cried Long. “Why do you care about Max Storm,” cried Deerman. “Because he’s the only one who can kill Hades, he’s looking for the Holy Armor and now thanks to the Skull Slasher the government wants it, I need one of you to warn Max so he can get the Holy Armor before it’s too late,” cried Long. “I’ll warn Max, I don’t know him but if he’s strong then he’s my kind of guy,” said Young One. “Young One, do you even know how to get out of here, and what if you get hurt,” cried Super Dudette. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine, now which way am I heading,” asked Young One. Long then gave Young One a map to the Holy Armor. “Good luck, now I must return to the Graveyard or else Reaper will kill me,” said Long. Long waved goodbye and then disappeared in a cloud of blackish-reddish smoke. “Good luck guys, I’ll have my communicator on so we can keep in touch, wish me luck,” said Young One. Super Dudette then kissed Young One and Young One then flew off into the sky. Young One soon broke out of the huge dark cloud that covered Action City and flew off to find Max Storm. “We better keep moving, we’re not that far from the Underworld,” said Lee. Lee then led our heroes further to the entrance of the Underworld. Now we go to Young One who flew so fast he saw The Gifted’s jet and he checked their widows to see who was inside. “Who’s this guy,” asked Dr. Strong. “Let him in,” cried Goddiess. “How can we…,” asked Dr. Strong. “I sense he is on our side, now hurry let him in,” cried Goddiess. Soon Ted Brook opened the door of The Gifted’s jet and Young One flew through it. “Are one of you Max Storm,” said Young One out of breath. “Yo,” said Max Storm. “Look Max, some Skull Slasher guy and the government are on your tail and may kill you or something I don’t really remember…but we have to get to the Holy Armor before they do so…,” said Young One. “Wait, Skull’s working with the government, but why…I guess that’s what he meant,” said Max Storm. “What did The Skull Slasher mean about what,” asked Goddiess. “He told me about the Holy Armor before we escaped from the Underworld…guys I think he wants to sell it to the U.S. government so they can make weapons from it,” said Max Storm. “And if they make weapons from the Holy Armor…that means…they kill you with the Holy Armor on just to have its power so that they can use it for weaponry…Max, we have to get to the Holy Armor before they do, or else your dead,” said Goddiess. “Don’t worry, we just made it before they did, now let’s land this baby in the middle of the rain forest and find this Holy Armor,” said Dr. Laser. Soon our heroes made it to their destination and the map given to Max by Professor Faun led them to an ancient temple. “I guess the Holy Armor is in the temple,” said Max Storm. “Max, only you and I can enter this temple, I won’t explain why but I’ll show you to the Holy Armor,” said Goddiess. “You two go in, we’ll keep watch for X-Eye’s cronies,” said Dr. Strong. Goddiess and Max Storm soon entered the ancient temple and soon they journeyed inside it to end their quest for the Holy Armor. But it’s not as easy as it sounds. Because many challenges face Goddiess and Max Storm inside the Temple of the Holy Armor!

No comments:

Post a Comment